watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Fulham, Tuesday 30 June 2020, 6:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

I would not care one bit if a poll doesn't agree with me. Get a feeling a good portion around here have their minds made up long before the ball is kicked, and only something extraordinary would change it during the game. But that is only my opinion.

LittleErn

Defence is atrocious. Hector is having to do Ream's job as well as his own. We give the ball away in midfield far too much - especially when our central defenders can't run back to cover. I think the two fullbacks have played fairly well but we look wide open to crosses and very weak in central midfield. The attack has looked up for it, but a bit headless at times. I'd like to see what Arter can do at centre forward with Stefjo or Mcdonald coming on in midfield. Even MLM would be an improvement on Ream on current form.

Sting of the North

Quote from: LittleErn on June 30, 2020, 07:35:13 PM
Defence is atrocious. Hector is having to do Ream's job as well as his own. We give the ball away in midfield far too much - especially when our central defenders can't run back to cover. I think the two fullbacks have played fairly well but we look wide open to crosses and very weak in central midfield. The attack has looked up for it, but a bit headless at times. I'd like to see what Arter can do at centre forward with Stefjo or Mcdonald coming on in midfield. Even MLM would be an improvement on Ream on current form.

Agree broadly, but think Hector's looked as bad as Ream.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 30, 2020, 07:33:40 PM
I would not care one bit if a poll doesn't agree with me. Get a feeling a good portion around here have their minds made up long before the ball is kicked, and only something extraordinary would change it during the game. But that is only my opinion.

More like after a season of underperforming we have made our minds up. Then we concede a calamitous goal after less than 60 seconds, further reinforcing that. We have done okay since, but are still very uninspiring against a team that is just above relegation standard.

RoyTund

We are dreadful in transition and broken play; Nearly conceded in similar fashion to the first goal for Leeds. We were a bit of a slow team in 17/18 and not fixed it. Arter at least works very hard

Sting of the North

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on June 30, 2020, 07:37:32 PM

More like after a season of underperforming we have made our minds up. Then we concede a calamitous goal after less than 60 seconds, further reinforcing that. We have done okay since, but are still very uninspiring against a team that is just above relegation standard.

This was not about seasons performance but tonight's performance. So you just emphasized my point.

davew

All about opinions, let´s hope we win!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Sting of the North

Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 07:40:37 PM

082.gif

Ordar

SP

davew

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 30, 2020, 07:43:34 PM
Quote from: davew on June 30, 2020, 07:40:37 PM

082.gif
Cheers, agree with that, where are the emoticoms when I need them. COYW, 1 thing in common we share on here is we want our team to win!

davew

bill taylors apprentice

Will we ever score from a corner or free kick?
Will any of our front 3 scuff the ball into the net?

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Statto

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 30, 2020, 07:25:46 PM
Brentford 2 up.
Are they going to catch WBA?

To be honest I'd rather play West Brom than Brentford In the play offs, especially as WB would likely be deflated and lacking confidence if they'd dropped to third

Sting of the North

Quote from: Statto on June 30, 2020, 07:55:29 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 30, 2020, 07:25:46 PM
Brentford 2 up.
Are they going to catch WBA?

To be honest I'd rather play West Brom than Brentford In the play offs, especially as WB would likely be deflated and lacking confidence if they'd dropped to third
Agree. Also because WBA has looked like a crap team whenever I've seen them this season.

grandad

Arter yellow card. Get him off for Stef Jo before he gets a second yellow or worse.

grandad

Rodak´s kicking is awful. Bit like Betts, always going into touch.

Mince n Tatties