watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Fulham, Tuesday 30 June 2020, 6:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

SP

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Ordar

Glad we won. But cannot get behind the style of play or the substitutions.

Everything is too negative, and terrible to watch

The Rock

Observation: Great to win as it always is. But Leeds and Brentford are a step above QPR. Maybe even a few steps or half a staircase.

Bill2

Still not happy but 3 points after going down in the 1st minute. We were so much better but we seem to be very good at making the wrong decisions when attacking, especially when just outside the opposition box.
Should see us in good form for Saturday.
Well done the Whites.

grandad

2 crackers from 25 yards. Bit of a sweat throughout.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MisfitKid

At least they shut them out for 89+ minutes...  049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Sgt Fulham

Don't have to play well to win in this terrible league. Christie MOTM, deserved his goal.

LittleErn

Nice to get a win, but we shouldn't need to be defending in depth against QPR. Clearly we were the better team, but that's not saying much. We never looked in control of the game. Cairney still strolls through the game - fine when he goes forward but if he loses the ball he doesn't bust a gut to get it back. I can see why we play inverted wingers. Neither of them have the pace to go outside their marker and even if they do they are too slow in getting a cross in. Onomah did well when he came on. Christie had his best game for a long time. Hector was crucial in defence, and Reed had a good game. Odoi gave his all as usual and managed to be in the right place most of the time. I feel more comfortable with him there than Bryan on current form. Overall it was a good middle table performance but gave me no hope of a resurgence to top-of-the-table form.

Brawn