watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-0 Cardiff City, Friday 10 July 2020, 8:15pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

WTF Tim?   If all else fails jump clear the damn ball.

Wingnut

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 10, 2020, 08:38:57 PM
if I were an opposing manager I'd have my team press Fulham for the first 45 minutes and dare them to pass through us.

That is what Cardiff do best.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

grandad

Bloody hell, sloppy again from Ream. Sub him now before he gifts them a goal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Tabby

Arter and Ream just taking turns giving away the ball.

Ordar

awsgawervasecasr4g

I think with 5 subs, taking Ream and Arter off now just makes sense. I don't care if it limits your flexibility later, they clearly aren't here to play. If Mawson can go 70 minutes I'd put him on, and any of our other midfielders would be better than Arter.

Rj Fulham

If we could stop f'ing around with it at the back  that would be most appreciated!

EricB

We are so slow in thought and actions.  The passing if off by most of our defence

AnOldBrownie

So far, the only player dialed in is Harrison Reed...and MAYBE Michael Hector.

I'd say Joe Bryan...but his none attacking passes (with his head or his foot) have not been good passes.    He can cross the ball though.

AnOldBrownie

Uh...Josh Onomah had a simple pass to make to Joe in stride...and he nearly passed the ball out of bounds.   WTF is going on at the 27th minute?

SP

A moment of quality from Cyrus, perhaps he can score as well?

Sgt Fulham

Arter sums Fulham up. Slow and immobile most of the time, a defensive liability, but sometimes smacks one from outside the box to win games.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 10, 2020, 08:46:44 PM
Arter sums Fulham up. Slow and immobile most of the time, a defensive liability, but sometimes smacks one from outside the box to win games.

082.gif :plus one:

That sir...is exactly who Fulham is right now.   Hopefully it's enough. To get us promotion.

We Are Premier League

Arter and Ream needs a break, not having a great day.

SP

AnOldBrownie

Sgt Fulham

Reed is our sharpest player. Really hope we sign him permanently.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

Rj Fulham