watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan Athletic 1-1 Fulham, Saturday 22 July 2020, 7:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moltobueno

Thought we played well, both teams went for the winner. Can't understand the moaners here

Sting of the North

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 22, 2020, 09:28:59 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 22, 2020, 09:15:08 PM
Has Mitro been rubbish today or is it me?

The only person that didn't play with cement in his shoes was Nees...with Michael Hector a close second.

Entire midfield and Mitro looked tired.

I don't understand this comment. Hector was really poor today in my opinion, Ream was head and shoulders above him in central defense. Cairney and Onomah were ok, but agree that Arter and Johansen were quite bad.

mccscratch

Have Forest just poo the bed worse than any team ever on a final day?
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Sting of the North

Quote from: Moltobueno on July 22, 2020, 09:31:33 PM
Thought we played well, both teams went for the winner. Can't understand the moaners here

Always the same, people moaning from before the kick off about everything, making the match day thread almost unbearable. If Bobby could finish we would have won. But with AK back we'll win the playoffs. I'm happy enough.

e4b

:plus one:
Quote from: Sting of the North on July 22, 2020, 09:34:06 PM

Always the same, people moaning from before the kick off about everything, making the match day thread almost unbearable. If Bobby could finish we would have won. But with AK back we'll win the playoffs. I'm happy enough.
:plus one:

grandad

I thought it was a good game . Wigan were playing for their survival. We needed to win & WBA & Brentford losing which was almost an impossible task. I have no complaints. The squad must be played out. 5 wins & 2 draws is no mean feat. Bring on Cardiff on Monday.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SP

Quote from: grandad on July 22, 2020, 09:39:24 PM
I thought it was a good game . Wigan were playing for their survival. We needed to win & WBA & Brentford losing which was almost an impossible task. I have no complaints. The squad must be played out. 5 wins & 2 draws is no mean feat. Bring on Cardiff on Monday.

I didn't realise we play again so soon in the play-offs, onwards & upwards!

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 22, 2020, 09:34:06 PM

I didn't moan because the game wasn't enjoyable.   I called that I would have started Cyrus over Denis...and Wigan scored from a cross that was finished in the back post by a man who went over the top of Mr. Odoi.

I enjoyed the rest of the game and thought it was open.

Still thought the midfield looked slow.    Still thought Michael had just as good a game, if not better than Tim.   I'll have to rewatch later today.