watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Training photos

Started by Beamer, June 28, 2019, 09:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

I admit it, I couldn't work out who half of the players in the photos were. Some with no numbers on their tops wouldn't help either. TC didn't get a look in until the last few pics but there were obviously a number of high profile absentees for whatever reason.
Nice to see Betts back and looking really trim.
Can anybody be bothered to put up a list of the players and their numbers who feature (several with no number).
Cheers.

AnOldBrownie

#43  Stephen Sess
#52  Looks like a CB

Recognize Cairney, Betts, Mawson, MLM, Joe Bryan, Christie, Cisse, Ayite...

We know Mitro and Anguissa are away.

Don't see Marlon Fossey.   He isn't playing the the USA squad in the gold cup.   Hope he's not hurt again.

bill taylors apprentice

Easier to say who wasn't in the Photo's

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 28, 2019, 09:57:39 PM
#43  Stephen Sess
#52  Looks like a CB

Recognize Betts, Mawson, MLM, Joe Bryan, Christie, Cisse, Ayite...

I highly doubt you recognised Cisse seeing as he's in Egypt for AFCON.

wheelerdeeler

37 is Tayo Edun, 67 is Ben Davis, 52 is Moritz Jenz, 77 is Sylvester Jaspar (I think), 42 is Rodak, 32 is Magnus Norman, 53 is I want to say Opoku and 60 looks like Jayden Harris.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 28, 2019, 10:02:19 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 28, 2019, 09:57:39 PM
#43  Stephen Sess
#52  Looks like a CB

Recognize Betts, Mawson, MLM, Joe Bryan, Christie, Cisse, Ayite...

I highly doubt you recognised Cisse seeing as he's in Egypt for AFCON.

Sorry...Kebano.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 28, 2019, 10:06:43 PM
37 is Tayo Edun, 67 is Ben Davis, 52 is Moritz Jenz, 77 is Sylvester Jaspar (I think), 42 is Rodak, 32 is Magnus Norman, 53 is I want to say Opoku and 60 looks like Jayden Harris.

Moritz looks the part.    Hope he gets minutes with the first team this year. 

FPT

You are mostly correct but 77 is actually Cody Drameh. And to clarify, 60 is Jayden Harris and 53 is Jerome Opoku.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: FPT on June 28, 2019, 10:16:33 PM

You are mostly correct but 77 is actually Cody Drameh. And to clarify, 60 is Jayden Harris and 53 is Jerome Opoku.

Wow...yeah.   Totally changed his hair.

So, either the Leeds story was BS (surprise surprise)...or we're getting him in shape for his transfer.

That's 4 FB in practice.

Bryan, Cody, Cyrus and Steven

wheelerdeeler

Found it interesting there's no Fossey (hard to miss him with that hair). Although wasn't he in the US training camp for the Gold Cup? So he might have had the extra week.

Beamer

Thanks folks, also nice to see Mawson not injured yet, well it's been a day. Seriously a fully fit Mawson could make a huge difference to our season. I see a number of comments about Kalas joining Bristol City but a fully fit and firing Mawson would be different class.

Nero

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 28, 2019, 10:33:42 PM
Found it interesting there's no Fossey (hard to miss him with that hair). Although wasn't he in the US training camp for the Gold Cup? So he might have had the extra week.

But wasn't he in the new kit launch  pictures

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Nero on June 28, 2019, 10:56:57 PM

They'd have taken those photos before everyone went away for the summer (hence Zambo being involved despite being at AFCON and Mitrovic despite still being on holiday).

Riversider

No sign of AK47 though , which is a bit strange.

wheelerdeeler

Turkish League didn't finish until the 26th of May, so he might just be back in on Monday with Mitrovic and Johansen (I'm assuming they're due back on Monday after having the extra week given they had the internationals). Alternatively we've told him (and Rui Fonte who is also missing) that we're selling them and they didn't need to come in when everyone else does.

Contradicts what Tony Khan said in the podcast, but equally if he'd said we want to get rid of him Malatyaspor or whomever he goes to could use that as leverage to get a better deal for them.

Nero

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 28, 2019, 10:58:48 PM
Quote from: Nero on June 28, 2019, 10:56:57 PM

They'd have taken those photos before everyone went away for the summer (hence Zambo being involved despite being at AFCON and Mitrovic despite still being on holiday).

Bloody hell that sounds like planning, cant be true