News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Phew what a scorcher! What are you all up to today?

Started by Burt, June 29, 2019, 11:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Our BBQ will be getting it's first outing of the year  :beer:

Tonywa

Quote from: Burt on June 29, 2019, 11:24:22 AM
Our BBQ will be getting it's first outing of the year  :beer:

Got to the Supermarket ay 9.00 so as to finish the shopping before it gets too hot.  Was thinking of going to the cinema this afternoon, but hardly the best thing to do in this heat.

brightster

Just chilling in the garden, beers, wine, gin, vodka all ready, music on, TV in the garden watching the cricket, loving the Sky Q box move it wherever you want!
Happy weekend all, Cheers!

jarv

Pouring in Massachusetts, thunder and lightning, had to cancel my tennis match for a day or two. There"s always the women"s football on tv.  Sigh!

MikeTheCubed

Mince n Tatties

Getting Nagged for not painting the shed
and fence.😰

RaySmith

Not long back from a 65k bike ride. Out at 6.15am, so not too hot.

Have a sleep, then watch the Women's World Cup games.

I Ronic

Working but at least it's outside in the sun. Plumbing in a solar powered shower block on a kids Wilderness Camp in Deepest Kent :)

Syd Cupp

Gigging tonight in The Crayford Arms, Crayford if anyones in the area come along and say hello.
Its Near Mr Bullards dads pub The One Bell.

Woolly Mammoth

Just sold my Sun Bed Empire to an Eskimo for a small profit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Quite mild here in SE Spain. Only 38C. Will get hotter in July & August. Cooler on coast but avoid it as too many Brits. My pool temp is 32C & the beer in the fridge is cold.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Vinnieffc

Out with the dog watching Ilminster playing cricket. Outside the clubhouse with a large G&T.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Fernhurst

Just off to my beach hut.
Love it down there, and with a bit of luck may get a display from the local Dolphins this evening.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

TheDaddy

I'm off to work now but have annoyed next  door as I have been in our 12ft pool in the garden Swimming  and larking  about with my girls since nine this  morning .  Had. To have some Music as well .  There regret shutting there windows it's a roaster of a day . 
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Ronnief

Watched a Spitfire display over Littlehampton beach this morning.  We have a nice breeze but its better in the shade. Hoping to see the armed forces display this afternoon.

mrmicawbers

Having a G @ T in my garden in Tankerton.Walking down to the Lobster Shack in Whitstable for a bite to eat later when it has calmed down a bit.Later going to West Beech for a few drink whilst listening to some Jazz.Sorted

Camel Club

Parkrun this morning with Nonsuch Park looking at it's glorious and beautiful best. Finally took all the garden waste to the local tip at lunchtime and just put the finishing touches to my Fantasy Premier League squad over a coffee before enjoying eating outside for once and watching a World Cup QF later.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: mrmicawbers on June 29, 2019, 02:53:30 PM
Having a G @ T in my garden in Tankerton.Walking down to the Lobster Shack in Whitstable for a bite to eat later when it has calmed down a bit.Later going to West Beech for a few drink whilst listening to some Jazz.Sorted
Used to love Whitstable. Only a 45 minutes drive when I lived in Kent. [emoji16]

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Vinnieffc on June 29, 2019, 03:10:20 PM
Used to love Whitstable. Only a 45 minutes drive when I lived in Kent. [emoji16]

where did you live in Kent Vinnie?I used to live in Holden near Deal before moving back to London prior to coming here last year to be nearer the Kids and Grandkids. Whitstable is great but can get a little overwhelmed on days like today.Always good for food and live music.The oysters are to die for,if you like them.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: mrmicawbers on June 29, 2019, 03:24:28 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on June 29, 2019, 03:10:20 PM

where did you live in Kent Vinnie?I used to live in Holden near Deal before moving back to London prior to coming here last year to be nearer the Kids and Grandkids. Whitstable is great but can get a little overwhelmed on days like today.Always good for food and live music.The oysters are to die for,if you like them.
Sholden damn predictive text