watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do you dislike more?

Started by FulhamKC, June 29, 2019, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

On my own here I'm sure, but neither. Have no reason to dislike them, I just still hold the grudge for Derby.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

The Rational Fan

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on June 30, 2019, 02:31:13 PM
I can't stand Chelsea, their ex captain is a vile human. Their supporters are inbred racists. They got lucky with their wealth and success. They have had some absolute quality players in the past, that I appreciate from a fans perspective but I normally hope they lose.

QPR I just don't get. They're like an annoying fly that buzzes around your face that you can't shake. No real threat and not worth wasting your energy trying to kill, just annoying. I don't hate them, nor do I like them. I just feel "meh" about them.

QPR and Brentford are massive threats, if the new investment stops flowing into the club then those clubs could overtake us and if become 4th west london club in terms of revenue things would be very dark indeed. Scott Parker needs to be thinking about beating Brentford and QPR to protect us.

_Putney_

F(f)CUK

Arsenal and Newcastle because of their supporters.  Arsenal fans are always complaining about how they have not won anything...as though it is their God-given right.  Newcastle supporters talk about the cockney mafia, and then failed miserably under McLaren and Shearer. I am sure that they would love to be under a Middle Eastern mafia with lots of money.  I think that they should dislike a person rather than a city.

Maidstone Lee

My most hated teams:

1) Brentford
2) QPR
3) Celtic
4) Chelsea
5) Liverpool
6) Man Utd
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

WindyCity

Carborundum

Chelsea. 

Quite like QPR and Brentford. Thoroughly enjoy the games against them and a last chance to go to Griffin Park should not be overlooked.  All clubs have their undesirable element, but quite honestly the rank and file supporters of both teams have far more in common with our supporters than difference.  Glory hunters they are not.

Barrett487

Local rivalry is one thing... a reason to dislike is another. Banter versus hatred just about sums it up.

Gillingham top my list, with Derby coming second. Check the history books if you don't know.

Peabody

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 29, 2019, 08:54:20 PM
Man U Captain, why would that be???

Nothing to do with that semi final defeat one Wednesday afternoon in 1958 would it???
First time I ever saw our team on the telly.

The next day, I started my 2yr National Service.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Vinnieffc on June 29, 2019, 09:27:21 PM
Gillingham

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Oh, forgot Cardiff. I don't mind our local rivals at all, and have QPR, Brentford and Chelsea mates. In fact I don't have a problem with any London Club with the possible exception of Millwall.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk