Main Menu

Who do you dislike more?

Started by FulhamKC, June 29, 2019, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

Buffalo76

qpha ha ha ha by a country mile

Fulham76

Chelsea are a million miles ahead of us & QPR, we've barely played during the last 25 years.

Personally dislike Brentford & gillingham the most.

KJS

bog

My most hated is Manchester United.

092.gif

Fernhurst

Man U Captain, why would that be???

Nothing to do with that semi final defeat one Wednesday afternoon in 1958 would it???
First time I ever saw our team on the telly.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

The scum in blue down the road,never mention
their name.💨🚽

Vinnieffc

Gillingham

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Fulham 442

My most hated is Manchester United.

That was not the question!!

Woolly Mammoth

For me I dislike Celtic and Cardiff more than anyone else. As for Chelsea I no longer care less, they are on a different level, and have been for a while. They probably have a soft spot for us, as their cute neighbours.
QPR, well they are a different animal, but I view them as no real threat, noisy and irritating yes, but like Brentford i do not let them bother me.
They are all London Derby's and I like that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

QPR for me all day long, sad ground, sad fans who have the temerity to sing, when they are lucky enough to be in the same division as us, your ground is a shithole, Really?!

JoelH5

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 29, 2019, 10:45:11 PM
QPR for me all day long, sad ground, sad fans who have the temerity to sing, when they are lucky enough to be in the same division as us, your ground is a shithole, Really?!

Agreed. Hate QPR
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fcfulham55

Derby county. 

Don't even let my old man get started.... to a point it's rubbed off on me.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

hovewhite

toshes mate

I don't ever dislike others over any period of time.  It may be a momentary and passing feeling, but for me it I always try to keep an open mind about what I know and make very modest adjustments when I learn something new.  Hated Derby for a few days over that travesty of justice, and Stamford Bridge and Loftus Road are places I'd look at and ask myself 'where's the magic in that stadium build compared to Craven Cottage'.  As a very young kid (about seven I would guess) my step-grandfather took me to Loftus Road and he got mugged while entering the ground.  He was a big guy, very strong labourer's build, and I had never seen someone so crestfallen in my life after it happened.  Can see it so very clearly even to this day, and the police never caught the b.....ds. 

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 29, 2019, 08:54:20 PM
Man U Captain, why would that be???

Nothing to do with that semi final defeat one Wednesday afternoon in 1958 would it???
First time I ever saw our team on the telly.

Morning fellow platooner. Can we ever forget that day? Funny I had a sudden toothache and was off school that day as the replay was on TV, were you behind your wooden desk or at home or at Highbury? Should have been 4-4 but a good goal was disallowed. Tony in goal had one to forget that long gone day.  My introduction to heartache at a loss.       

Fulhamfan666

Burt

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on June 30, 2019, 11:15:05 AM
I did a poll on this ages ago.
Check out the results:

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=59409.msg859008#msg859008

Rivalry is different from dislike...

Hasn't rivalry got to be a two-way street?

As per my post in your thread, Chelsea view us as a minor irritant relative to their rivalry with other larger London clubs. So in terms of rivalry it probably has to be QPR.

In terms of dislike, it is (after all these years) Derby County, closely followed by Gillingham. You had to be there...

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I can't stand Chelsea, their ex captain is a vile human. Their supporters are inbred racists. They got lucky with their wealth and success. They have had some absolute quality players in the past, that I appreciate from a fans perspective but I normally hope they lose.

QPR I just don't get. They're like an annoying fly that buzzes around your face that you can't shake. No real threat and not worth wasting your energy trying to kill, just annoying. I don't hate them, nor do I like them. I just feel "meh" about them.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!