watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Might be sticking my neck out here.........but

Started by Riversider, July 01, 2019, 07:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

I'm confidently predicting that we will be bringing two players in before the end of this week,
What say you, higher or lower ?
049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Riversider on July 01, 2019, 07:42:14 AM
I'm confidently predicting that we will be bringing two players in before the end of this week,

I understand haggling for the best price for bigger purchases/sales, but surely its time to bring a few of the loans early for the pre-season and the Barnsely squad.

ScalleysDad

The runes and the sea weed would seem to indicate lower to the point of its becoming more important SP persuades players to stay.
If Sess goes he goes. If he stays he will need to find some scintillating form. SP and Mitro seem to get along but again the latter needs to relight that fire. For me the Chambers role is the key. Will TK throw us another curve ball, will Anguissa fill that role or will we head into the season with us all knowing there is a hole to fill. We live in hope I suppose but marquee signings to tie in with other news has passed us by and the clock continues to tick.
The anti panic caveat of course is that no other Clubs have been busy.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Riversider on July 01, 2019, 07:42:14 AM

Lower
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

HillingdonFFC

Think something will happen this week. Surely we've learnt from last season's debacle?
Started a season with players that had barely trained together, ludicrous situation

FFC1987

I predict no players in and potentially one player out.

filham

Before Sott. can start planning he really needs to know if Sess. and Mitro are staying . If they are leaving then priority will have to be given to replacing them without delay as there are no options in the present squad.

Burt

JoelH5

Quote from: filham on July 01, 2019, 10:07:55 AM
Before Sott. can start planning he really needs to know if Sess. and Mitro are staying . If they are leaving then priority will have to be given to replacing them without delay as there are no options in the present squad.

The problem is they could be staying until the final day
I was there, standing in the Putney end