watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mental....

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, July 06, 2019, 01:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Penfold

Totally mental. Beats best pre season game I saw back in 2001 at St Mirren.

FFC played at Celtic on the Friday night and three of us were looking for a game on the Saturday. Anyhow, ended up at Love Street for St Mirren v St Johnstone. Turned out there was some bad blood from the previous season. Four sent off!

Dr Know

I also went to Celtic v Fulham that Friday night back in 2001 , the next day rangers were at home to anderlecht in a testimonial , I would have gone but was booked on the noon train back to London!

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Dr Know on July 06, 2019, 04:16:09 PM
I also went to Celtic v Fulham that Friday night back in 2001 , the next day rangers were at home to anderlecht in a testimonial , I would have gone but was booked on the noon train back to London!
Good Dr, thank you for an enjoyable few days with you and your family in The Algarve last week.
That game at Celtic, was that the time you took your shirt off and the Celtic fans chanted Sumo, Sumo to you, and also the time when the Scottish girlie on the hotel reception was overcome by your resemblance to Sean Connery?

filham

Poor old Charlton and they have local derbies against Millwall during the season, it could get worse for them.