watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Knockaert

Started by BernieBoy, July 12, 2019, 07:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BernieBoy

Just been reading reports that we are interested in signing Knockaert from Brighton. Not sure whether it's got any legs in it or not, maybe with change of manager etc.

I think I'm 50/50, he's clearly got the ability at this level, but is he a grafter. I'm
Not sure I like his attitude and he can lose it quite easily with rash challenges.

Cavaleiro on the other hand would be a great signing, so not sure if they'd go for him as they both play RW really.

HV71

My mate , a  Brighton season ticket holder, has a lot of admiration for his skill , but little time for his teamwork and overall attitude. Only a grafter and team player when it suits him . Perfect addition then

hovewhite

We'll both of the above will we get either??

HillingdonFFC

Just had a check on the Brighton messageboard, very few seem bothered, not up to it in the top flight seems to be the general opinion & they should bite our hand off for 15m.
Funny how things change so quickly in football, 18 months ago he was idolised down there

Southdowns White

He can be a temperamental liability, great if all going his way but when it's not becomes a loose cannon.

wheelerdeeler

Would rather sign an actual left-winger than force Cavaleiro or Knockaert out there (that is under the assumption that Cavaleiro happens). Think that was one of the problems we had when we signed Schurrle in that him and Sessegnon were both best off on the left.

If we're looking at that sort of player value wise I'd rather go in for someone like Robbie Brady. My #1 dream signing for a winger (in addition to Cavaleiro) is still Valon Berisha. We could probably try for a Loan + Option/Obligation to buy like we're seemingly doing with Cavaleiro as well.

Twig

If Cav signs then I would prefer we passed on Knockeart and only go for a genuine Left sided attacker if Sess is going. Otherwise can we please focus on the defensive side of things.

Fernhurst

Agreed, it's all gone quiet on the Michael Hector front which is a pity as him and Mawson could be dynamic this season.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

spikey norman

Quote from: Southdowns White on July 12, 2019, 09:47:14 PM
He can be a temperamental liability, great if all going his way but when it's not becomes a loose cannon.
A bit like another player we have with the same initials

JoelH5

Quote from: spikey norman on July 13, 2019, 10:19:20 AM
Quote from: Southdowns White on July 12, 2019, 09:47:14 PM
A bit like another player we have with the same initials

Kamara is nowhere near as talented imo
I was there, standing in the Putney end

sarnian

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 13, 2019, 09:57:23 AM
Agreed, it's all gone quiet on the Michael Hector front which is a pity as him and Mawson could be dynamic this season.

Have a feeling with their transfer ban that Chelsea will keep Hector. Already released 8 in the last couple of days so they may need to be careful.

No one like Leggat

Currently playing for Brighton in a friendly in Austria which is being shown free to watch on their website. Surprised they would let him play if a transfer was imminent.

NJFulham

He's probably using us for a new contract.