more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2007/2008 Great escape season shirt

Started by Digger, July 13, 2019, 09:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger

Having a clear out at home
Sad to see it go but i am selling a very good condition fulham shirt from the great escape, Davies 25 on the back
Size Small

Happy to consider offers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-08-Fulham-kit-shirt-jersey-top-small-s-nike-2008-white-Davies-25-rare-2007/183875141718?hash=item2acfd00056:g:wzYAAOSwVuxdI2NZ

** I had a look at forum rules regarding against selling items but couldn't see anything apologies if I need to take done

Friendsoffulham

Perfectly fine, as long as it's Fulham related, you're a fan, and it's not a business trying to make capital gains from the Forum.

However, would like to remind members, that if they make a purchase from this Forum, it's between you and seller, not Friends of Fulham  049:gif

Digger

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on July 13, 2019, 09:17:41 AM
Perfectly fine, as long as it's Fulham related, you're a fan, and it's not a business trying to make capital gains from the Forum.

However, would like to remind members, that if they make a purchase from this Forum, it's between you and seller, not Friends of Fulham  049:gif

No worries thank you!

Fulham 442

Wish you had one to sell from last season!

Fernhurst

Quote from: Fulham 442 on July 13, 2019, 09:45:44 AM

Oh yes, For Sale- one genuine relegation shirt. Highest offer within first hour of release secures.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham 442

Oh yes, For Sale- one genuine relegation shirt. Highest offer within first hour of release secures.

I meant if we had done the Great Escape again last season!!