watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ivan Cavaleiro video

Started by Apprentice to the Maestro, July 13, 2019, 07:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice to the Maestro

Impressive. Can shoot with either left and right foot and very calm in front of goal. Pacey.

grandad

Very impressive. He will score loads with good service from TC & Mitro
Where there's a will there's a wife

Steeeeeeeeeed

Like watching a 25 year old Sessegnon (if he comes good), very similar style

bog

Does look rather impressive.  :54:

092.gif

filham

I think we are going to enjoy him.

Camel Club

He really does look a class act doesn't he? Decent first touch, good finisher and above all so incredibly composed in front of goal.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on July 13, 2019, 08:23:21 PM

Caveiro is not as good as Sessegnon or Schullre defensively according to rumours. We need wingers that track back.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: grandad on July 13, 2019, 08:11:05 PM
Very impressive. He will score loads with good service from TC & Mitro

Actually, I'm expecting Mitro and Sess to score lots of goals with good service from Ivan.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 15, 2019, 02:58:41 AM

Caveiro is not as good as Sessegnon or Schullre defensively according to rumours. We need wingers that track back.

Uhm...no one said he's worse than Schurrle when it comes to defending.    But yeah, the midfield and defenders shouldn't expect a lot of help from Ivan defensively, but if Fulham can get back to 55-60 percent possession when they have the ball...it won't matter.   Not in the championship anyway.

He's here to help the offense score goals.   And he'll put in an effort to track back even if he isn't good at it.

And I hope people aren't expecting him to be as opportunistic as Sess would be this year in the championship.   I want BOTH players up top with Mitro, not just Ivan.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 15, 2019, 02:58:41 AM

The messages that I have seen from Wolves fans seem to say that he will track back and cover but that he is not a strong tackler.

I don't know where you are getting that he will not be as good defensively as Schurlle because Schurlle was unimpressive on that front.