watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Should Stream Pre-Season games on YouTube

Started by Lyle from Hangeland, July 14, 2019, 01:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle from Hangeland

I'm watching 1.  FC Koeln play on their YouTube channel right now. They're a bigger club than Fulham, but probably worth less. Got an active live chat going and their version of Gentleman Jim is providing commentary. It's already 4-0 to "Effzeh".

FFC should live stream some of their pre-season matches on YouTube.

bobby01

I fancied watching a bit of football today, not fussed what. So I downloaded Rakuten sports, free channel, choice of Japanese match's. Good picture quality, decent games. Iniesta is still a class act.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Nero

Quote from: bobby01 on July 14, 2019, 01:21:30 PM
I fancied watching a bit of football today, not fussed what. So I downloaded Rakuten sports, free channel, choice of Japanese match's. Good picture quality, decent games. Iniesta is still a class act.

yea not much sport about today

JoelH5

Quote from: Nero on July 14, 2019, 03:21:15 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on July 14, 2019, 01:21:30 PM

yea not much sport about today

Lol
I was there, standing in the Putney end

KJS

Pointless showing early preseason training games all they are is fitness improvers and mean nothing at all

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: KJS on July 14, 2019, 03:38:18 PM
Pointless showing early preseason training games all they are is fitness improvers and mean nothing at all
Disagree. I'd pay to watch preseason games because it's entertaining and I'm a fan of the team. I don't care if there is no reward for the win.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Maidstone Lee

I remember our game against Fenerbahçe during last pre season was on tv somewhere, wonder if the Porto game will be? Will probably be a stream available somewhere.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Andy S

That would be counter productive as other clubs could watch the matches and work out exactly how we would play on the opening game