watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

With just a few weeks to go

Started by Andy S, July 15, 2019, 12:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Apart from the obvious ground improvement(the Riverside stand) what would you like to see in the ground. I would love to see a decent public address system installed

Riversider

St Eve

Andy S

What with all the problems that come from it. Would we not be better off holding off from promotion until the new stand is up and running

toshes mate

Quote from: Andy S on July 15, 2019, 07:14:58 AM
What with all the problems that come from it. Would we not be better off holding off from promotion until the new stand is up and running
Yes, but, if the team is a promoted in spite of only having three sides of the ground occupied just imagine what it could do with a capacity audience in a couple of years.  That would really whet our appetites.  Getting the team right on the pitch and keeping it right through careful and loving improvements is planning that doesn't require permissions or FFP rule breaches, just an experienced and professional approach by all the staff under the Club's control.  We just need a really safe pair of hands at the helm.

grandad

A Heli Pad so I avoid the walk from Putney Bridge. At 75 the walk seems a lot longer than when I was 16.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JoelH5

I went there a few years ago. Great place. Make sure to get your antimalarials though!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham76

MaidenheadMick

Agreed. WiFi is pants in the ground, especially at half time.

Delboy

Twice as many toilets in the Hammersmith End so the queues are half as long at half time.

Russianrob

Free Fulham TV so we are able to hear or view the team whenever we play a game.It cannot be that costly to provide for the many loyal Fulham supporters worldwide.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Enfield

More than one sink to wash your hands in the JH loos.
( Which makes you wonder if the servers in the refreshment bars bother to wash their hands)

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on July 15, 2019, 09:45:36 AM
Agreed. WiFi is pants in the ground, especially at half time.

Do you mean wi-fi or a mobile signal?

If the latter, the problem usually is that the mobile phone masts have limited capacity so large compact groups like a football crowd overwhelm the network.

grandad

Quote from: Russianrob on July 15, 2019, 10:38:46 AM
Free Fulham TV so we are able to hear or view the team whenever we play a game.It cannot be that costly to provide for the many loyal Fulham supporters worldwide.

The Club are not allowed to provide Free TV. The Club have to pay for the rights to show games. The basic sub is still subsidized by the Club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Burt

A pedestrian bride across to the other side of the river.

Is it my imagination or was this actually seriously considered once, during the MAF years?

David I

Twig

Quote from: Burt on July 15, 2019, 12:45:42 PM
A pedestrian bride across to the other side of the river.

Is it my imagination or was this actually seriously considered once, during the MAF years?

A pedestrian bride would be a bit of a walkover wouldn't she?