watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Barnsley Away

Started by DevonFFC, July 15, 2019, 02:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Will the tickets go to general sale, I'm up in Harrogate for work the Friday so would like to tie a little away trip In on my way back?

I read somewhere they have an away end that holds 5000

gang

Always liked Harrogate Toffee.

DevonFFC

Quote from: gang on July 15, 2019, 02:42:34 PM

I'll add it on my todo list along with Betty's tea room

Burt

Been to Harrogate Town a few times over the years. They're on a push to get in to League 2 and there's a lot of investment going in. Their ground no longer has that slope to it, and stood in their new stand last season and had a very enjoyable pie, chips and hot Bovril :)

Weybridge White

When are the tickets going on sale?

sunburywhite

Quote from: Burt on July 15, 2019, 04:36:51 PM
Been to Harrogate Town a few times over the years. They're on a push to get in to League 2 and there's a lot of investment going in. Their ground no longer has that slope to it, and stood in their new stand last season and had a very enjoyable pie, chips and hot Bovril :)

Bovril with buttered bread soldiers  yum
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DevonFFC

Quote from: Weybridge White on July 15, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

I think I saw on twitter that it's next week

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 15, 2019, 06:13:39 PM
Quote from: Weybridge White on July 15, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

I think I saw on twitter that it's next week

Saw that, but they said this last week haha so who knows. Should be by the end of the week hopefully

WhiteJC

Barnsley On Sale Date

Tickets for Fulham's season opener away to Barnsley go on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members from 10am on Wednesday 17th July.

The Whites kick-off their 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship campaign at Oakwell on Saturday 3rd August.

Tickets are priced at £28 for adults, £20 for concessions, and from £5-10 for juniors. Fans can purchase up to four tickets each, with the fixture moving to General Sale on Monday 22nd July.

Oakwell has been a happy hunting ground for the Whites in recent times, winning each of our previous Championship encounters there – including a memorable late triumph on our last visit 18 months ago.

So make sure you're in Barnsley in a few week's time, as Scott Parker's boys look to begin the season in style.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/july/16/barnsley-on-sale-date

filham

Tea at Betty's is a delight.

DevonFFC

Quote from: filham on July 16, 2019, 05:11:25 PM
Tea at Betty's is a delight.

I'll check it out, going to be up that way a fair bit now with work

Riversider

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 15, 2019, 02:30:26 PM
Will the tickets go to general sale, I'm up in Harrogate for work the Friday so would like to tie a little away trip In on my way back?

So just to clarify,  you've read the away end holds 5000 and you want to know whether or not tickets will be going on general sale ? Have I got that right ? 😩

DevonFFC

Quote from: Riversider on July 16, 2019, 05:43:57 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 15, 2019, 02:30:26 PM

So just to clarify,  you've read the away end holds 5000 and you want to know whether or not tickets will be going on general sale ? Have I got that right ? 😩

Yes it does hold 5000,, doesn't mean that Fulham will take the full allocation.

SP

A tough fixture this one to get the season underway.  Had to laugh the table on the Ofal showing Barnsley sitting top of the table.