watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well, that’s me then

Started by Peabody, July 18, 2019, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

"The game is gone if people can defend the club asking £1,100 for a season ticket."

Really? 19 games at about £58/59 each, in the best seats.  Anyone been to the theatre recently?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MJG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 19, 2019, 12:16:23 PM
"The game is gone if people can defend the club asking £1,100 for a season ticket."

Really? 19 games at about £58/59 each, in the best seats.  Anyone been to the theatre recently?
Also depends what you get for that £1100. if its just a seat and thats all then of course its not VFM. If it gives you a seat in the ground you like and access to a lounge before, during and after a game then that may well be what you are looking for and see it as VFM.

This is what the survey was asking across all the different choices. Its not a case of earning big bucks and thats it. I consider the £500+ i paid for my ST about right. Would I pay £1100 for the same seat? No I would not, but would I pay £1100 for central in the new stand with access to a lounge for example?  I think if I was going to games on my own without any family (there are 3 of us who go at the moment) then I might well do so, although teh wife might question the VFM.
Just the views of a long term fan

Dr Quinzel

How much to sit next to Margot Robbie?