https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Knockart at Fulham having medical

Started by Fernhurst, July 19, 2019, 06:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Nero on July 19, 2019, 09:17:52 PM
Quote from: HV71 on July 19, 2019, 08:56:12 PM
My Brighton mate ( season ticket holder ) just texted me saying he hoped that our dressing room was strong and united as it will need to be with this guy. Very talented but is rather in love with himself. He and Kamara might set up a sect ...... entertaining times!

Strange how they alot Brighton players went out to his Father funeral if they didn't like him,  also he admits he had some mental health issue last year with getting divorced and his father dying but says he is happy now

Did'nt know that thanks.

colinwhite

if we get this guy it will be a great signing.

junior white

Love the way we haven't even signed the lad (or any player for that reason) and we already have a pop at them

Look at the positives, he is proven in the division and an attacking line up of Ivan, Mitro, Knockeart and the back ups we have is pretty damn good

General

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 09:46:25 PM
Love the way we haven't even signed the lad (or any player for that reason) and we already have a pop at them

Look at the positives, he is orioles in the division and an attacking line up of Ivan, Mitro, Knockeart and the back ups we have is pretty damn good

We've signed two players already this summer.

JoelH5

Look at the positives, he is orioles in the division and an attacking line up of Ivan, Mitro, Knockeart and the back ups we have is pretty damn good

Exactly. He's one of the best wingers at this level. We've arguably now got the best two wingers in the Championship and the best striker. Let alone the best top 3. Our squad is already better than what we had last year.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

junior white

Quote from: General on July 19, 2019, 10:20:24 PM

We've signed two players already this summer.
Didn't say we haven't just saying why slag anyone off before they kick a ball in anger for us

Andy S

It's all shaping up nicely either better coaching or new defenders now and were off and running

hovewhite

This board in general seems to becoming a sounding board to slag players off and it has got worse the last couple of seasons.

deadcowboys

Quote from: hovewhite on July 20, 2019, 07:12:20 AM
This board in general seems to becoming a sounding board to slag players off and it has got worse the last couple of seasons.

I blame Brexit myself!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: hovewhite on July 20, 2019, 07:12:20 AM

You should hear what I get called if I
don't wash the dishes.😝

Slaphead in Qatar

Seems like there has been a change in our recruitment strategy or personnel. Suddenly we seemed to be making intelligent decisions

@jolslover

Some tweets from Brighton fans
STH H3

filham

So, no official announcement, surely the medical is done, did he fail or are we taking the precaution of a week-end in Switzerland for psychoanalysis.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on July 20, 2019, 10:38:34 AM
So, no official announcement, surely the medical is done, did he fail or are we taking the precaution of a week-end in Switzerland for psychoanalysis.

It's that dreaded cough drop again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

hes going to play the first half for Brighton, sign the contract at half time and play for Fulham in the 2nd half

filham

Quote from: Nero on July 20, 2019, 10:53:23 AM
hes going to play the first half for Brighton, sign the contract at half time and play for Fulham in the 2nd half
That is a silly statement , do we ever sign a player that is fit for a 90 minute match without lots of time in our treatment room.

grandad

Quote from: filham on July 20, 2019, 10:58:25 AM
That is a silly statement , do we ever sign a player that is fit for a 90 minute match without lots of time in our treatment room.

Yes
Where there's a will there's a wife

gang

Quote from: filham on July 20, 2019, 10:58:25 AM

That's why he's playing the first half for Brighton and the second half for us after pulling a hamstring.

Milo

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on July 20, 2019, 07:51:28 AM
Seems like there has been a change in our recruitment strategy or personnel. Suddenly we seemed to be making intelligent decisions

It's odd isn't it. Would these players have been signed in previous years? Have the stats taken a back seat?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Milo on July 20, 2019, 12:27:54 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on July 20, 2019, 07:51:28 AM

It's odd isn't it. Would these players have been signed in previous years? Have the stats taken a back seat?

Thinking that myself.
Obviously slackened off a bit
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES