watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham to score 100 goals this season

Started by ffcthereligion, July 24, 2019, 04:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

150-1 with sky bet. Just over 2 goals per game with our front three, huge price?

Nero

we going for 100 goals 100 points and +1 goal difference

Lyle from Hangeland

Someone put something down on an invincible season.

Mike the White

I'd be happy with 100 pts - it's number of goals we concede is my main concern

Camel Club

It's a huge ask. The problem, especially at home,  will be other teams defending deeper and making us play in front of them to try and mitigate against the pace of Cavaleiro, Knockaert etc.TC will be vital this season and we will need to be patient.

rusty shackleford

Hasnt been done since City in 2001 I think i read. Unlikely

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: ffcthereligion on July 24, 2019, 04:48:41 PM
150-1 with sky bet. Just over 2 goals per game with our front three, huge price?

Nice, worth a bet. I do like season long bets such as this one, makes things even more interesting, and often very good odds (as unlikely, but you never know)

The Swan

Where did you get those odds from. I would fancy a bet at that price.
The Swan

fcfulham55

Sorry all, to point out the confusion the title was meant to read.

Concede 100+ goals @ 1/150.   Meaning staking £150 would net you a profit of £1.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Fulham Joe

You can still have the bet, but it's 66/1 Worth a fiver though.

Fulham Joe

And if you're interested, the same bet with William Hill is only 16/1.
I suggest you stick whatever you like on Fulham to get 75 goals, at 2.25, and then use all your potential winnings, (1.25 x your stake) to have a bet on the 100 goal outcome at 66/1 with Skybet, that way if Fulham score 75 goals, you lose nothing.

Nero

with our defence we will have to scorer over 2 goals a game

Sting of the North

Quote from: Nero on August 01, 2019, 11:37:23 AM
with our defence we will have to scorer over 2 goals a game

Last time around with a similar defense (slightly worse I would say if we count Mawson) we conceded about 1 goal per game I think, which was about 6th best in the division. Don't think there's any need for all these exaggerations.

Fulham Joe

150/1 ON  to concede 100 or more goals?

Yes, very funny.

filham

Our pre season friendlies have shown no signs of us scoring lots of goals, none at home to West Ham last Saturday.

Actually I am beginning to worry about a goal drought which is more difficult to cure than a leak in defence.

I will be relieved to see a couple of Fulham goals go in against Barnsley.

davew

Quote from: Fulham Joe on August 01, 2019, 12:08:41 PM
150/1 ON  to concede 100 or more goals?

Yes, very funny.
Funny no, likely YES!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham Joe

I had £20 on 100 goals at 66/1, and £20 on 90 goals at 10/1.
I think I've had worse bets.

ffcthereligion

After Wednesday I'm very hopeful and glad I backed at 150!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Update...

After ten games we have 18 goals, so not too far off the average needed  (just over two a  game, well 2.174) and if the team.does continue to gel and a few big wins and you might well get there

thebumponleroyshead

In terms of league predictions it's said that after ten games it's a fair benchmark of potential end position, but I look at best goal difference (Fulham) more than points as a long term trajectory. If a team is hovering around 0 or minus points in the top half it's a false position (bitters) likewise a team with plus difference (Bees) the bottom half they should finish higher. Just speculation but generally it has credence and is merely an historical method though not an exact science it's often correct. COYW
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land