more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mawson off injured with a knee injury

Started by JoelH5, July 27, 2019, 04:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: snarks on July 29, 2019, 05:28:10 PM
I always smile at the sicknote thing, seeing as it was made against Darren Anderton at spurs who actually played more games in the top flight for spurs than Roy Keane did for united over the same period.

Technically Keane played 25 more league games than Anderton throughout the seasons 1993-2004 in which their respective Man Utd and Spurs spells coincided, and Keane still played more games when you factor in the seasons which did not coincide (1992, 2005, 2006). The gap is over 100 games when you factor in all competitions. Nonetheless still a valid point.

harry palmer

I sat incognito in the Putney End (with a West Spam mate who had a free ticket) and saw it happen directly in front of me. As soon as he kicked the ball, he swore and it seemed he knew immediately what injury it was. Initially I thought it was an Achilles rupture due to obvious pain and the way his foot was hanging so limp. Hope he recovers asap whatever injury it is.

RaySmith

AnOldBrownie

And....? It's been 2 days.  No news?

Fulham 442

Yes an official update would be good with less than a week before the start of the season!

SP

ITK on TiFF claiming Alfie is back in training tomorrow.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: SP on July 29, 2019, 08:37:19 PM
ITK on TiFF claiming Alfie is back in training tomorrow.

Yep he thinks he is

millsy

That would be great news. Fingers crossed for the lad