News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amazed nobody has gone in for Aaron Mooy of Huddersfield ...

Started by howitis, July 27, 2019, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

It would appear that Bourmeouth are likely to pick up midfielder Philip Biling from Huddersfield for £15m. Must admit I think that is a good signing and a player who would have suited us. Im shocked that nobody has attempted to prize away Adam Mooy. I have not seen that guy have a bad game and think he is ready made for the way we play.

ffc73

No but Bournemouth buying Philip Billing from them, who I think is a very good DM. Does that mean Harry Arter is about to come to us?

Sting of the North

Admittedly I have only seen Billing in a few games, but not at all that impressed. Seemed very hit and miss to me and 15 million sounds very expensive. He is of course very young.

SuffolkWhite

Arter is proven in the the Champ but with all signings you may get loss of form, injury, squad intergration that does not work out! Football is also about luck. Last time we went up we had luck, I always worried about our defence bit we out scored other teams. The Millwall away game was a case in point. One game at a time and the team playing for each other is the main thing.

My two pennies anyway.

COYW9
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC1987

I think Mooy could end up at Newcastle. I'd bite the hand off for him in our midfield to be honest, way ahead of Arthur.

SuffolkWhite

Sorry, meant to say Mooy would be good but think Arter is more likley. Bit pissed and using the mobile rather tham lap top and fingets aint doing what they should.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Aussie_Fulham

Huddersfield are putting their foot down and not accepting anything under 30 mil for him. Doubt any premier league will pay that. He is quite clearly too good for the Championship. Would love him to somehow find he was to us given he's an Aussie. Is quite easily our countries best player.

Carborundum

Mooy and Billing both capable Championship performers.  But Huddersfield were so tentative last year the only player I warmed to was their striker Mounie, who had no-one within 25 yards to help him out.  He could perhaps be quite handy with service.

Harry Arter and Scott Parker are brothers in law.  For those of us with brothers in law, the likelihood of his joining Fulham soon might be illuminated by two questions to ponder: Would you like them to be your boss?  What might their views be on the matter?    I have three and like them all....on a family-orientated social basis.

deadcowboys

Quote from: Carborundum on July 29, 2019, 05:04:34 PM
Mooy and Billing both capable Championship performers.  But Huddersfield were so tentative last year the only player I warmed to was their striker Mounie, who had no-one within 25 yards to help him out.  He could perhaps be quite handy with service.

Harry Arter and Scott Parker are brothers in law.  For those of us with brothers in law, the likelihood of his joining Fulham soon might be illuminated by two questions to ponder: Would you like them to be your boss?  What might their views be on the matter?    I have three and like them all....on a family-orientated social basis.

That was the reason we tried hard to sign him before he went to Hudds.