season ticket

Started by ALG01, July 28, 2019, 12:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

I have had a season ticket for the best part of 60 years
mine and my family tickets arrived today
lovely package
lovely booklet

i would swap all that for a proper defence and quality midfielder.

fulhamben

Quote from: ALG01 on July 28, 2019, 12:38:10 AM
lovely package
lovely booklet

you would swap a badge, picture booklet, a plastic wallet and a plastic card for about 40 million pounds worth of players? Not sure many billionaires would take you up on that offer, but worth a go I suppose
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ALG01

Quote from: fulhamben on July 28, 2019, 11:23:06 AM
Quote from: ALG01 on July 28, 2019, 12:38:10 AM
lovely package
lovely booklet

you would swap a badge, picture booklet, a plastic wallet and a plastic card for about 40 million pounds worth of players? Not sure many billionaires would take you up on that offer, but worth a go I suppose

I think TK might  064.gif

It does show that the PR is way better than transfer policy and that the Khan's have not got the first clue.
Supporters just want the ticket, the rest is another thing to find a place for in a cluttered world.

Jims Dentist

This reminds me of a time when we were really struggling in the lower divisions and Jimmy Hill was Chairman.
It was so clear that we desperately needed a new CF but;
When the season started, guess what, we had not signed one.
However, when in the ground, in between the Riverside Stand and the Hammersmith End was this giant water tank.
Jimmy went into PR overdrive explaining how this tank would collect all the water from the stand roof and we could use it to water the pitch.
If I remember rightly the tank and drainage system cost about £20k, ------- hence no striker.

At the time many fans were plotting to get into the ground at night time and paint a big number nine on the water tank!!

filham

My season ticket arrived Saturday lunch time , two weeks ahead of the KO for the first match at the Cottage, things are usually a lot later than this and I am used to nail biting days waiting for the postman to deliver.
I guess congratulations are due to the Ticket Office for a job well done.