watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this the worst photoshop ever??

Started by os5889, October 31, 2010, 07:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...K33NY - just search for 'Fulham Supporter Club Norway' and you'll find lots of words with lines through the o's or two dots over them or a tiny oover the a etc., :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

K33NY

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 02, 2010, 06:02:59 PM
...K33NY - just search for 'Fulham Supporter Club Norway' and you'll find lots of words with lines through the o's or two dots over them or a tiny oover the a etc., :dft012:

Yeah :D I just found them on facebook, and reregistered on the norwegian supporter site :)

HatterDon

Quote from: K33NY on November 02, 2010, 06:12:08 PM

Yeah :D I just found them on facebook, and reregistered on the norwegian supporter site :)

Well done, that man X2  :54: :54:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

K33NY

Quote from: HatterDon on November 02, 2010, 10:06:27 PM
Quote from: K33NY on November 02, 2010, 06:12:08 PM

Thank you :D

Now I am off to play Football manager and try finnish nr 6 in PL with Fulham ;D

Well done, that man X2  :54: :54:

K33NY

Oh and I already like this site daamn much, think I am gonna be very active guy here.  :clap_hands:

WhiteJC

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 02, 2010, 05:51:03 PM
...K33NY, if you are on facebook join the Norwegian fansite - they are pretty busy on there.

Re the old green and blue away kit from 1998(?) I still had a reasonable enough physique back then to wear it, and people could see you for miles!

In the winter, many who know me will recognise my battered old green and blue hat with the real badge on it...

do you mean this one LB?...

LBNo11

...that's the Shirt WhiteJC, and here's the titfer:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

K33NY

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 03, 2010, 08:24:11 AM
...that's the Shirt WhiteJC, and here's the titfer:-

with that shirt u most certainly are noticable far away ;);)

The Doctor

Quote from: K33NY on November 02, 2010, 04:42:04 PM
I dont how many FFC supporters there are in Norway though, I think its very spread, because i dont know one person of my friends or people I have met that is Fulham supporter, they are all manu, the dark side, arsenal or liverpool fans

I know how you feel K33NY.  I grew up near the current FFC training ground, and (with the exception of my Dad and a couple of his mates), I knew no-one who was a Fulham supporter.  Surrounded by Liverpool, Man Utd and Wimbledon (!) fans at school.  Sadly, I've lost touch with most of them - I would have absolutely loved basking in our recent successes.  Especially when we beat any of their teams!

And that luminous away shirt is a thing of beauty.  I've still got one, and it still fits!

K33NY

Quote from: The Doctor on November 03, 2010, 10:54:05 AM
Quote from: K33NY on November 02, 2010, 04:42:04 PM
I dont how many FFC supporters there are in Norway though, I think its very spread, because i dont know one person of my friends or people I have met that is Fulham supporter, they are all manu, the dark side, arsenal or liverpool fans

I know how you feel K33NY.  I grew up near the current FFC training ground, and (with the exception of my Dad and a couple of his mates), I knew no-one who was a Fulham supporter.  Surrounded by Liverpool, Man Utd and Wimbledon (!) fans at school.  Sadly, I've lost touch with most of them - I would have absolutely loved basking in our recent successes.  Especially when we beat any of their teams!

And that luminous away shirt is a thing of beauty.  I've still got one, and it still fits!

Yeah its kinda annoying when people in my age ask what team I cheer for I say Fulham they all say what team is that?? I allways answers Fulham is the team with most passion, history, great atmosphered team, with great lojal fans! Then they say: loool they have never won anything big! they say this cuz they only heard of the big clubs. While older people respect my choise though :)

I even ask people my age to please name at least starting 11 for the big clubs and most of them only name nani, drogba, gerrard, torres, etc, no one ever names scholes from united, giggs, charrager. u know the legends in the clubs, cause they just wanna cheer for the winning teams and biiiiiig stars. Kinda sad....

mhatc

I don't believe Dembele's head is significantly bigger than Clint's or Danny's. His and Mrphy's look huge.