watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

B&W shirt

Started by Andy S, July 30, 2019, 11:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

What was the reason for the B&W  shirt last Saturday and is it likely to be repeated?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Andy S on July 30, 2019, 11:18:16 AM
What was the reason for the B&W  shirt last Saturday and is it likely to be repeated?
140 year anniversary. I am tempted to but one but not on sale as far as I can see.Anyone got any knowledge when it may be available.

junior white

Was released last year there were only 1879 of them, sold as a limited edition i believe

Mince n Tatties

I thought it being the 140th anniversary that the club
to celebrate it,would have used it as our strip this season.

The Cravenette

Quote from: junior white on July 30, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

I got one. They were all individually numbered. I like it and think we should have used it for this season
Was released last year there were only 1879 of them, sold as a limited edition i believe

Jamie88

Does anyone know why a 140th anniversary is anything to celebrate? Or could they not wait ten years

The Cravenette

Quote from: Jamie88 on July 30, 2019, 12:50:14 PM
Does anyone know why a 140th anniversary is anything to celebrate? Or could they not wait ten years

True. Wonder what shirt they will come up with then!

mrmicawbers

Think you might be able to  buy xxL still.

aaronmcguigan

I celebrated my 32nd birthday a few months ago. If someone told me not to celebrate my birthdays I'd give them a shake.
Fulham pride themselves on being londons oldest professional club so of course they're going to celebrate as often as possible. Any reason to give a nod to our history should of course be celebrated

Fernhurst

In commentary last week Gentleman Jim informed us, he has one!
Make him an offer.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jamie88

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 31, 2019, 09:09:57 AM

I celebrated my 32nd birthday a few months ago. If someone told me not to celebrate my birthdays I'd give them a shake.
Fulham pride themselves on being londons oldest professional club so of course they're going to celebrate as often as possible. Any reason to give a nod to our history should of course be celebrated

Interesting..so I take it the club will celebrate the 141st next year then?

...quite obviously I was referring to the fact that 50th, 100th, 150th etc are the traditional milestones that are celebrated. I've never heard of any organisation celebrating a 140th until now.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Jamie88 on July 31, 2019, 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: Newry FFC on July 31, 2019, 09:09:57 AM

Interesting..so I take it the club will celebrate the 141st next year then?

...quite obviously I was referring to the fact that 50th, 100th, 150th etc are the traditional milestones that are celebrated. I've never heard of any organisation celebrating a 140th until now.

Fulham set the trends, others follow . . .

deadcowboys

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 30, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
I thought it being the 140th anniversary that the club
to celebrate it,would have used it as our strip this season.

You are far too sensible for this club. I'm surprised one of the big European teams haven't made you an offer  during this transfer window. There's still time though.

Logicalman

Quote from: junior white on July 30, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

Yup, my step-son got me one #0932, total surprise (and got himself one too, of course).
He's the Lafayette chapter of Fulham USA supporters!  :005:

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

My badge went funny on it, curled up. I haven't even worn it, the shirt has just been on a hanger in my wardrobe. Very dissappointing product

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.