watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Knockaert To Bag Tonight...

Started by ByTheRiver, August 21, 2019, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

You heard it here first. Get your cash over to the bookmakers now and thank me later.

FFC1987

I've gone 2 nil fulham and Knockaert to score anytime at 15/1. I had Mitro to score anytime and fulham to win 2.1 on friday at 13/1.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 21, 2019, 11:30:58 AM
I've gone 2 nil fulham and Knockaert to score anytime at 15/1. I had Mitro to score anytime and fulham to win 2.1 on friday at 13/1.

Nice! Might chuck a tenner and have a bit of 2-0 and Knockaert at 15s myself actually. Cheers!

fulhamfever

Mitrovic to score anytime and Fulham to win sounds a better bet more likely to happen

ByTheRiver

Quote from: fulhamfever on August 21, 2019, 11:41:59 AM
Mitrovic to score anytime and Fulham to win sounds a better bet more likely to happen

True, but because of that you will get very low odds though. This is more of a hunch/bit of fun.

I fancy one or two from range tonight. Their physical CBs might shackle Mitro and he has been dropping deeper, playing in the wingers. Sticking with Knockaert myself!

FFC1987

I agree although I think Millwall will crowd Mitro today and open up space for Cava and Knockaert. Knockaerts been building up to a cut inside and top corner goal and I think tonight is his night.

fulhamfever

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 21, 2019, 11:50:45 AM

I agree although I think Millwall will crowd Mitro today and open up space for Cava and Knockaert. Knockaerts been building up to a cut inside and top corner goal and I think tonight is his night.

Or they might play rough and foul Mitro in the box for Mitro to take the pen :-)

FFC1987

Quote from: fulhamfever on August 21, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

Or they might play rough and foul Mitro in the box for Mitro to take the pen :-)

Very true. Mitro is the safer bet i'd say if thats anything to go by. I just fancy Knockaert tonight.

filham

Knockaert looks as if he has goals in him, tonight could be his night.
Just hope we continue to score, coming away from the Cottage without us getting a goal is depressing and results in me coming home and posting negative threads on this web site.

Finnans Right Peg

Yeah i will go for that knockheart and a peno or a deflected shot maybe arter

KJS

I've got Matt Smith 1st goal scorer

ByTheRiver

Quote from: KJS on August 21, 2019, 02:44:50 PM

:dft004:

Sadly, it's nailed on at some point, isn't it? Hope we get the first one though. Sorry...

Sting of the North

Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 21, 2019, 02:53:02 PM

Sadly, it's nailed on at some point, isn't it? Hope we get the first one though. Sorry...

You mean just like Woodrow was nailed on to score against us?

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 21, 2019, 03:07:28 PM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 21, 2019, 02:53:02 PM

You mean just like Woodrow was nailed on to score against us?

You wouldn't have seen me say that. I never thought he would. Matt Smith and Woodrow entirely different propositions...

hovewhite

that's more like it!!

FFC1987

Well, I called Knockaert and 2 nil.....annoyingly, this could end up 4-5 at this rate!

WindyCity

Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 21, 2019, 11:28:13 AM
You heard it here first. Get your cash over to the bookmakers now and thank me later.

Nice call.  Sadly, unable to put a bet down.....

JoelH5

Do you do lottery numbers as well?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamfever

Quids In hahahaha