more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Sess stays

Started by Benny, July 30, 2019, 10:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: grandad on July 31, 2019, 11:24:40 AM
Sess is on a par with Christie & Bryan as a FB. They are very poor at positional play. They  are unable to close down wingers. None of them a very good at crossing. The only place for Sess is as a second half sub for Cav or Knock

If he, as you claim, is on par with our regular fullbacks, how can Sess not be an option there? Seems contradictory. But then again you claim that his only place is as a second half sub, which also makes little sense to me.

grandad

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 31, 2019, 01:33:30 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 31, 2019, 11:24:40 AM
Sess is on a par with Christie & Bryan as a FB. They are very poor at positional play. They  are unable to close down wingers. None of them a very good at crossing. The only place for Sess is as a second half sub for Cav or Knock

If he, as you claim, is on par with our regular fullbacks, how can Sess not be an option there? Seems contradictory. But then again you claim that his only place is as a second half sub, which also makes little sense to me.

What I was trying to make a point of is that Sess can´t be assured of a start as his defensive qualities are no more than the others.
Where there's a will there's a wife