A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Quess the Elliott development compensation

Started by We Are Premier League, July 31, 2019, 08:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much compensation do you think Liverpool will have to pay for Elliott?

We Are Premier League

How much compensation do you think Liverpool will have to pay for Elliott?

The compensation will likely include a few add-ons (sell-on clause etc.) so please include your expected value of those in the answer.

I read the below at some random Liverpool site so i have no idea if its in any way accurate...

"The representatives of the PFCC have a list of factors to include, such as the status of the two clubs, the age of the player and the terms upon which he has agreed to move to the new team.

New contracts offered, the player's career records, international call-ups and first-team involvement are also taken into consideration, with little weight given to an often intangible concept such as future potential. However, interest from other clubs is factored in and Elliott was a target for some of the biggest in Europe prior to his official move to Anfield."

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I don't really want to enter into this other than to say that I think most of the probably optimistic guesses on this board will be wildly wrong, the other point is that judging by the Danny Ing case we will not be hearing anything until nearly the end of the season..
Best Hope is for a 20% sell on clause and a small fee based on potential but young and inexperienced but in demand by continental clubs.
The sellers rarely get value in these situations.

filham

I guess the price is related to our costs rather than market value so am expecting less that £2m.
Why does it take a long time to come to a settlement, I would have thought it would have meant throwing a few facts into a computer and a figure would have been instantly available.

Fernhurst

As per another poster suggested. I have decided not to mention his name again.

I will follow the Sess boys careers with interest and wish them well.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.