watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the latest that we can

Started by fulhamben, July 31, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

junior white

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Apprentice to the Maestro

I am not sure that any player arriving now would go straight into the team for Saturday. Maybe a forward or goalkeeper might but I don't think we are in urgent need of these. Midfielders and, particularly, defenders would benefit from a few training sessions with their new colleagues.

filham

We have to sink or swim at Barnsley with the players we have, lets just hope Scot has them welldrilled and working as a team.
I think any signings now our going to be close to deadline day so we can forget about new players for the home game against Blackburn as well.

GJB

Quote from: filham on July 31, 2019, 08:26:05 PM
We have to sink or swim at Barnsley with the players we have, lets just hope Scot has them welldrilled and working as a team.
I think any signings now our going to be close to deadline day so we can forget about new players for the home game against Blackburn as well.

They should be well drilled. Asides from knockaert, who has since played 1-1.5 games since joining, the entire first team was playing the majority of the game against Brighton, 3 weeks before the start of the season.

The Rational Fan

Deadline Day signing shouldn't start until at least Milwall, unless they are Neymar or better. I believe we should always start with the best of last years squad every season. I think if Johasen and Kamara started the first game last season, if they failed as expected (but by no means certain) the new reinforcements would have been more supported.