Main Menu

Well Rid

Started by FFCFOREVER, August 01, 2019, 12:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Will he begin life at Anfield in a creche?  :022:

092.gif

MikeTheCubed

Have to admit I've mocked footballers in similar ways at a significantly older age than 16. Probably wouldn't have if football was my profession however.

grandad

Harvey Elliott.Never remembered, soon forgotten.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFC1987

Yeh, we've all done stupid stuff and said stupid stuff but even at 16, I wouldn't of recorded that stuff to put on my social media with a significant following. The guys a troll, 16 or no. Agree to move on though, his actions show he's not worth the effort.

Westlondonffc

Bit rich coming from him

Southcoastffc

I haven't bothered to view the clip or read the article but am aware that Eliott has mocked Kane. However, would all those Fulham fans who are now attacking Elliott be doing so if he was still a Fulham player?  I suspect not.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 01, 2019, 09:53:06 AM
I haven't bothered to view the clip or read the article but am aware that Eliott has mocked Kane. However, would all those Fulham fans who are now attacking Elliott be doing so if he was still a Fulham player?  I suspect not.

I suspect Yes!

FFC1987

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 01, 2019, 09:53:06 AM

I'd suggest watching the video before judging others to be honest. Even Liverpool fans think he's out of order and he's issued an apology.

elgreenio

Going to close this before it ends up like the other Elliot thread
touch my camera through the fence