more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Rid

Started by FFCFOREVER, August 01, 2019, 12:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Nero

less then a week at his new club and they are writing apologizes for him, look like his first training session might be with the social media coach, truly classless person, his parents must be so proud,

the nutflush

Couldn't make it up.

Now that will be 10 mill thanks...

Texas White

Thankfully not our problem now

Mince n Tatties

Yes what a horrible little turd,we're well shot of him.

KJS

If he wasn't a footballer he'd bee in a young offenders home by now his IQ is less than that of Pond Life!

Personally I blame the parents

tommy

He's 16 and his boyhood club was in the champions league final. You telling me at 16 you knew anyone mature enough in that situation to not do exactly the same thing?

Probably not as we were all queuing to try and get into the Redback with fake I.D's.

KJS

Quote from: tommy on August 01, 2019, 06:46:23 AM
He's 16 and his boyhood club was in the champions league final. You telling me at 16 you knew anyone mature enough in that situation to not do exactly the same thing?

Probably not as we were all queuing to try and get into the Redback with fake I.D's.

I know that for a fact at 16 I was working full time and had respect for people a fact I put down to my parents and the way I was raised, so as I said "I blame the Parents"

BigbadBillyMcKinley

At 16 I was a terrible human. No respect for anyone. Nothing to do with my upbringing or parents and all to do with me being 16.

Pretty sure there are older people than Harvey that have said similar things about the way Harry Kane speak. I know, I've work with a few of them.

I think we need to move on from him. He's no longer our clubs responsibility. If he wants to damage his reputation before it's even begun, then let him do it.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

KJS

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on August 01, 2019, 07:15:20 AM
At 16 I was a terrible human. No respect for anyone. Nothing to do with my upbringing or parents and all to do with me being 16.

Pretty sure there are older people than Harvey that have said similar things about the way Harry Kane speak. I know, I've work with a few of them.

I think we need to move on from him. He's no longer our clubs responsibility. If he wants to damage his reputation before it's even begun, then let him do it.

:54: Agree about moving on from this subject

Statto

Personally I've always thought Harry Kane does indeed come across as a f****** m***. And I'm sure I thought and said even worse things at 16. But I wasn't one of the best footballers in the country in my age group at the time, and I didn't have advisers drumming into my head the obvious consequences of saying those things online (or in equivalent public situations). Elliott will have had that advice, and has just been too thick or arrogant to follow it, so I agree we're well rid.

Mince n Tatties

Yes move on.
Kane I believe will get his own back if they meet on the pitch....."Oops sorry Kid I went in a bit too strong there, Never mind you'll be fine in 9 months"
As they say What goes around.😝

bill taylors apprentice

That's a pathetic response.

Mince n Tatties

What's Redback when its at home?😵

Sting of the North

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 01, 2019, 08:02:11 AM

That's a pathetic response.

Is it pathetic because he disagrees with you? Or because he wants to cut the kid some slack (reasonably or not)?

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

toshes mate

The allegedly offensive material was uploaded by Elliott in June whilst he was still FFC's responsibility and that's a point that hasn't been made and I feel needs to be made.  There are some pretty obnoxious human beings around at any age and many are far, far worse than this sixteen year old.  Who are their biggest influences?  I haven't a clue.

General

Is slightly suffocating seeing all these politically correct posters come on and have a go at a 16 year old. I don't care why either. Whether you valued yourself and your attitude more or are simply hurt or think clubs should be restricting kids social media (and that you believe they actually could ).

He's gone - he was trying to be a lad amongst his friends whilst watching a game of football and regardless or not of whether he's good at his age it's ridiculous for this much abuse and scrutiny to be levelled at someone who may have only just passed his GCSE's

Just imagine the warped sense of importance you're sending to kids who get worse said to them in bullying situations at school or who lead such isolated lives they may be considering worse situations.

He has nothing to do with Fulham now and I really don't care. The words are almost trivially meaningless for most people.

Mince n Tatties