watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Voy Forum is run by the club

Started by riverside stan, August 01, 2019, 03:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverside stan

Fulham Voy...what a waste of space that site is.......i posted below and it was removed in 5 minutes in future i will stick with FOF

Removed -- bill, Thursday, August 01, 03:49:38pm (pool-108-21-70-169.nycmny.fios.verizon.net/108.21.70.169)

Why would be post be removed

All i asked was

"what other team would have the worst defense in all four divisions be relegated and then start the next season with the same players " No Abuse , no threats ,nothing libel. What is the point of this forum if not to reflect the feelings of life long Fulham fans

Lighthouse

Quote from: riverside stan on August 01, 2019, 03:54:34 PM
Fulham Voy...what a waste of space that site is.......i posted below and it was removed in 5 minutes in future i will stick with FOF

Removed -- bill, Thursday, August 01, 03:49:38pm (pool-108-21-70-169.nycmny.fios.verizon.net/108.21.70.169)

All i asked was

"what other team would have the worst defense in all four divisions be relegated and then start the next season with the same players " No Abuse , no threats ,nothing libel. What is the point of this forum if not to reflect the feelings of life long Fulham fans

Could be that the same comment has been said on these pages so often as to become a bit boring to read in new threads again and again and again. Could be that the same comment has been made so often on that forum as to be just repetitive
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Maidstone Lee

You'll enjoy it more here, VOY/TIFF is a bit of a lost cause I'm afraid.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Southcoastffc

I think the OP has a point.  While moderating is a thankless task, the TIFF Mods do seem to be a little draconian and very quick to delete stuff.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

west kowloon white

Just had a squint as not heard of it- looked a mess to me.

Peabody

Where is your evidence to prove that it is run by the club?

Jim©

With the amount of trolls and wind ups on there it's really not an easy job that the moderators have. I'd guesstimate that around half of all posts on there are by 3 people. Shame as I've been on there for 18 odd  years I think and it's just suddenly gone really downhill with the appearance of one troll (that hates the Khans, the FST, other Fulham fans etc)!

snarks

All i asked was

All I'm guessing is potential inaccuracy, three teams conceded more in the league than us, but obviously played fewer games.

Also the players we have would be better in the lower leagues (theoretically) so it may be that they also thought your comment was wrong on that level too.

(Don't take this seriously)

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Could be that the same comment has been said on these pages so often as to become a bit boring to read in new threads again and again and again. Could be that the same comment has been made so often on that forum as to be just repetitive
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Friendsoffulham

VOY/TFI is not run by the Club, it is run by independent fans, just like FOF, however, the rules/regulations around liable comments have changed recently, and now the Forum/owners can be held responsible. There was a situation recently, where the owners of Owls Talk were taken to court over liable comments, and were sued quite heavily. We are not sure how VOY/TFI operate, but, this maybe the reason why some posts are removed.

Lighthouse

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on August 01, 2019, 05:23:59 PM

I see what you did there   :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCFOREVER

This is a classic example of life nowadays.Nobody can take any sort of criticism or any opposing opinions in case offence is caused.Its all very sad.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Voy Forum has deteriorated and the quality and subject of some of the content is not worthy of a football forum. The moderators job must be a nightmare as at times it has got beyond their control.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Sorry Jim above I missed your post and the fact that you were making the same point as me in different words.

hovewhite

Jimsbeerbelly

All i asked was

Just a shame you're not genuine though is it, and have to go running your mouth off over at TFI, stating that you've just been over to FOF and 'caught a whopper'

Mods seem to be doing their job ok, and have removed your idiotic comments, and I feel the Mods over here should do the same.

mrmicawbers

Funny you say that as the usual suspects trying to destroy tiff say exactly the same.They are either Wums or just odd with to much time on their hands.