watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Empty shirts

Started by bog, August 01, 2019, 08:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Did anyone see when United played against Ole Gunner Shotshy's son's side when that son came on as sub the number of adverts on the shirt?  It would take ages to read them all, if you wanted to. Last season the top of sleeves were used for separate adverts. How long before the backside of shorts are have adverts emblazoned there. Perhaps one for toilet paper. Oh for them shirts with just a badge and a number.     

Thank you and good night

092.gif

SG

Have you missed our new back of shirt advertising announced today. As you say the shirts look a mess but it is more income into the club to spend on a centre half ..........

MikeW

Have a look at rugby union.  My local team Gloucester have about six on shirts and shorts.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

bog

Quote from: SG on August 01, 2019, 08:48:51 PM
Have you missed our new back of shirt advertising announced today. As you say the shirts look a mess but it is more income into the club to spend on a centre half ..........

I just have due to your pointing this out. Thanks. Dear oh dear. I suppose this is the way the game is going. The hard sell does me in. Perhaps an under shirt that the players expose as a group when they score a goal is next.    :doh:

092.gif

SG

Quote from: bog on August 01, 2019, 09:01:17 PM
Quote from: SG on August 01, 2019, 08:48:51 PM

I just have due to your pointing this out. Thanks. Dear oh dear. I suppose this is the way the game is going. The hard sell does me in. Perhaps an under shirt that the players expose as a group when they score a goal is next.    :doh:

092.gif

Frustrating thing is all this extra money goes on transfer fees, inflated players wages and agents fees. A vicious spiral that is out of control and of course the authorities do nothing to curb it

junior white

European and Scandinavian teams have sold multi advert shorts for years, for a lot of teams its the best way to get income