watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am I reading this right, ffctv

Started by fulhamben, August 02, 2019, 05:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Looks the same as time around. But now they have an app for iPads and such, which I remember people requesting last year.

"Owing to broadcast restrictions, live video for weekend fixtures remains unavailable to Fulham fans in the United Kingdom and Ireland. However, new for 2019/20, supporters in these regions will be able to purchase a pay-per-view package to live video stream home and away midweek encounters over the course of the season, dictated on a match-by-match basis, as well as continue to be able to listen to the Club's live audio commentary for all 46 Sky Bet Championship matches and cup competitions."

So you can get it for midweek games in the UK and Ireland this time around it looks like. £10 if you already subscribe to get GJ commentary, £15 if not.

S.F.Sorrow

Yes but only midweek fixtures are available for the UK.

Jamie88

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on August 02, 2019, 05:59:39 PM
Yes but only midweek fixtures are available for the UK.

I think I'm right in thinking that if you have Sky Sports, all midweek Championship fixtures are available on the red button anyway. I believe this was introduced last year

Milo

£15 per game without a subscription is extortion.

Sky 24h Pass is £7.99.

Logicalman

Quote from: Milo on August 02, 2019, 09:58:01 PM
£15 per game without a subscription is extortion.

Sky 24h Pass is £7.99.

There's your answer!  :003:  :54:

Renewing an international subscription was a pain, as it would only default to the 45 quid one.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

barwonwhite

Will ffctv allow you to Chromecast to a TV. I enquired of the ffctv web site but the answer was they didn't know

Logicalman

Quote from: barwonwhite on August 04, 2019, 08:05:10 AM
Will ffctv allow you to Chromecast to a TV. I enquired of the ffctv web site but the answer was they didn't know

I'm not sure ChromeCast can be used for this purpose. Such things like FireStick act in the same manner as your mobile device, by either accessing content via a browser or via a dedicated app and displaying it on the TV.
An easy way to check is to open the Fulham App on your device and see if it can be cast. Some smartphones allow native casting of all content via Bluetooth.

If you are in Oz you could try a FireStick I guess if casting does not work. You will still require subscriptions to FFCTv and, as appropriate, ESPN+ Etc.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.