News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham Hotspur Complete Signing of Ryan Sessegnon (Not Yet...)

Started by gmosullivan, August 08, 2019, 06:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Nothing on the OFFAL so this is not yet a done deal and we await details, are we getting a player in part exchange I wonder.

This transfer has been dragged on and on since the end of last season, can't see who benefits from not making a decision earlier other than Spurs of course.

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 08, 2019, 10:48:25 AM
I like the Khans, but anyone expecting major spendage today is in dream land
define major? I can see us spending 10 to 15 on the right players if they become available
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

sarvenpa

Darren Lewis
@MirrorDarren
Now told talks between Spurs and Fulham over Ryan Sessegnon have hit an impasse.

elgreenio

amended the click-baity title.

Still thoroughly hope we tell Spurs to swivel, i'd rather Sess be here to help fire us into the Prem and gain us substantially more money than the £20-30m we'd get from selling him now
touch my camera through the fence

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 11:00:25 AM
define major? I can see us spending 10 to 15 on the right players if they become available
£10m for us to spend as a championship club is a major expenditure, don't think we have spent that amount on a player before other than the disasterous time ahead of the premier league a year ago.

Tabby

Quote from: filham on August 08, 2019, 11:26:08 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 11:00:25 AM
£10m for us to spend as a championship club is a major expenditure, don't think we have spent that amount on a player before other than the disasterous time ahead of the premier league a year ago.

McCormack wasn't cheap.

filham

Quote from: sarvenpa on August 08, 2019, 11:10:34 AM
Darren Lewis
@MirrorDarren
Now told talks between Spurs and Fulham over Ryan Sessegnon have hit an impasse.
Funny , an earlier post said agreement had been reached and that it was all down to a medical.

gang

fulhamben

Quote from: gang on August 08, 2019, 11:33:04 AM
I think they may have noticed his injury.
or they have finally realised that he isnt a left back

bobby01

Mirror has been saying Bruce wants Onomah, that has put the deal in jeopardy, why I don't remember Bruce playing him much at Villa
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Mince n Tatties

Guy on radio outside Spuds saying nothing is being said about Sessegnon,only about the deal that has fell through with the lad from Juventus.
Nothing said about Sess and he hasn't been seen😵

DevonFFC

Mince n Tatties

Update.....They just said all players have left training ground along with a couple of agents,a player coming in from Betis,and he said that's about it.
No word or sign of Sessegnon...Strange

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2019, 02:11:03 PM
Update.....They just said all players have left training ground along with a couple of agents,a player coming in from Betis,and he said that's about it.
that would be the worst possible outcome for us, if sess stays and runs down his contract.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 02:12:55 PM
that would be the worst possible outcome for us, if sess stays and runs down his contract.

Might be getting done somewhere else and
not their training ground.

Sting of the North

Wouldn't the worst possible outcome be if we sold him for peanuts, instead of being able to use him this season? We will still get paid if he leaves for 'free' to an English club following the expiry of his contract.

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 08, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

Wouldn't the worst possible outcome be if we sold him for peanuts, instead of being able to use him this season? We will still get paid if he leaves for 'free' to an English club following the expiry of his contract.
he doesnt want to be here, and we've already replaced him. I'm sure there would be lots of suitors if we dropped the price to what a tribunal will offer

Mince n Tatties

Think he said(the line was crackly)
28 mill + the boy coming our way.

Mince n Tatties