News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham Hotspur Complete Signing of Ryan Sessegnon (Not Yet...)

Started by gmosullivan, August 08, 2019, 06:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmosullivan

https://lastwordonfootball.com/2019/08/08/ryan-sessegnon-fulham-signs/
I think these guys have jumped the gun a little, appears they only have one Twitter account reference which doesn't confirm anything.

irishfulham

KJS

He will be gone today but everything in the media is still speculation

DevonFFC

On his way to spurs now to have medical but the rest has all been agreed by all accounts, hopefully we can rid early doors

DanVerSar

If this goes through early, how much of the £25m do you think we will spend?

the nutflush

Quote from: DanVerSar on August 08, 2019, 07:32:53 AM

Nuffink.

Aussie_Fulham

Approximately £0.00

..FOF..

I'm gonna back Tony this season and say all of it on 1 world class CB.

Woolly Mammoth

The owners Yacht needs a new Anchor.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Be funny after  having medical and about to sign,he turns round and says" No I'm going to stay at Fulham"

fulhamben

Honestly the Khan's might be a lot of things, but tight isnt one of them. They have always come through financially, and n no doubt that if parker wants a player, they will do their best to get him 
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

KJS

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 09:36:55 AM
Honestly the Khan's might be a lot of things, but tight isnt one of them. They have always come through financially, and n no doubt that if parker wants a player, they will do their best to get him

:54: but you will never convince the Khan haters on this board :doh:

humussapiens

Onomah joined Spurs at the age of 18, similar to Sess at 19. Onomah was loaned out several times until written off by Spurs. Hopefully, Sess will be more successful.

Feel that Sess could be loaned back to Fulham, not now but soon enough...

filham

Quote from: ..FOF.. on August 08, 2019, 09:20:45 AM

I'm gonna back Tony this season and say all of it on 1 world class CB.
Be careful the Iceland centre back looked world class when he scored the winner against England. I would rather go foe a championship proven centre back.

HV71

As you rightly point out - they have never been tight. If they are now listening to the manager about specific players he wants  ( as opposed to just positions )  then that is brilliant news . Also many so called "Khan haters" first of all have no problem with Khan senior but question the suitability of junior for the incredibly important role of DOF.
Also 'hate' is an inflammatory term and inappropriate when expressing a view on whether people are sufficiently qualified or experienced enough to adequately execute  an important job

fulhamben

Quote from: humussapiens on August 08, 2019, 09:42:34 AM
Onomah joined Spurs at the age of 18, similar to Sess at 19. Onomah was loaned out several times until written off by Spurs. Hopefully, Sess will be more successful.

Feel that Sess could be loaned back to Fulham, not now but soon enough...
me personally I hope our new player onomah will be more successful than Tottenham's sessignion
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 08, 2019, 09:22:12 AM

The owners Yacht needs a new Anchor.
Time the tea lady had a new urn.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: HV71 on August 08, 2019, 09:54:13 AM
As you rightly point out - they have never been tight. If they are now listening to the manager about specific players he wants  ( as opposed to just positions )  then that is brilliant news . Also many so called "Khan haters" first of all have no problem with Khan senior but question the suitability of junior for the incredibly important role of DOF.
Also 'hate' is an inflammatory term and inappropriate when expressing a view on whether people are sufficiently qualified or experienced enough to adequately execute  an important job

I seem to recall that Khan senior was the target for abuse when Kline, the stats man, was the focus of the transfer policy.

Any Fulham fan can see that mistakes and failures have and continue to be made. This has always been the case: Mullery, Malcolm McDonald, Frank Large, Budgie Byrne, . . . choose your favourites.

The 'haters' take it way beyond rational discussion, making the same point in thread after thread and pour their anger out on their chosen scapegoat. This is particularly a social media phenomenon because there is little constraint on the repetition of their opinion and they are encouraged by any support from the 'echo chamber' and block out those that are more moderate. In the crowd at the game they would be met with "give it a rest mate" or less polite comments if they continued to say the same line over and over again.

In the circumstances 'hater' seems a convenient shorthand.

toshes mate

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 08, 2019, 10:27:42 AM
I seem to recall that Khan senior was the target for abuse when K, the stats man, was the focus of the transfer policy.
Which was, of course, coincident with TK taking over the recruitment reins at the beginning of Jokanovic's first full season, and I don't recall much abuse on here or anywhere else at all.  Until our Serbian coach complained that decisions were being made entirely by 'some computer guy', surely it would have seemed to have been business as usual to many if not most of us.  I think the failure to replace McCormack and Dembele were the main drivers of frustration.

And on the point of 'haters', or 'lovers', or somewhere in between (often the worse offenders when it comes to repetition of a mantra) we are all entitled to state our opinion as often as we feel is necessary and especially when people make disingenuous remarks about them.

rusty shackleford

I like the Khans, but anyone expecting major spendage today is in dream land