more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

He's gone

Started by ffccaz, August 08, 2019, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffccaz

fulhamben

Honestly I'm not that sad about it. We made decent money, we have already replaced him, and he didnt kick on like I hoped he would last season. Yes hes only young and will probably improve, but hey life goes on. I was way more devastated when we lost Robert's, who I think will have a great season at Norwich. I can see spurs loaning sess out at the earliest opportunity as moira doesnt even make the first 11
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

junior white

Not confirmed as yet is it

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

An hour ago 25 + adds and the spurs lad to us.

Tabby

There is a leaked picture of him holding a Tottenham shirt, pretty sure he is gone.

junior white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2019, 03:47:13 PM
Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

An hour ago 25 + adds and the spurs lad to us.
Yep seen all that will only believe when the clubs confirm it as always. Same for me for incomings and outgoings

junior white

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 03:48:32 PM
There is a leaked picture of him holding a Tottenham shirt, pretty sure he is gone.

I agree it looks done, but then so did Claudio Reyna all those years ago.

fulhamben

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 03:50:23 PM

I agree it looks done, but then so did Claudio Reyna all those years ago.
was just about to say the exact same thing

ALG01

i see he is gone but no sign of the lad coming into us.

Chrismmo

Seems he forgot to take the tags off his shoes when he picked them up from Clarks

junior white

Apparently according to sky Sess move not announced as yet as Onomah not completed his move to us yet

Frackleheath

It's shown as confirmed on BBC Sport Football Transfers site. I hope that he doesn't throw his toys out of the cot when Pochettino moves onto a bigger club, which he obviously will at some point!!

Cornishnick

That's the way it'll always be for a club like ours. Develop a good youngster and the vultures will zoom in. I'm accepting in just now but will make me sick when I see him in a 'different white shirt'

Burt

Ryan Sessegnon: Tottenham sign £25m Fulham winger

Tottenham have signed England Under-21 winger Ryan Sessegnon for £25m from Fulham on a five-year deal.

Spurs have an option to extend Sessegnon's contract by a year and the fee for the 19-year-old could rise to £30m with performance-related add-ons.

Midfielder Josh Onomah, 22, moves to Craven Cottage as part of the deal.

Tottenham are also expected to sign Real Betis and Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso on loan with an obligation to buy.

Lo Celso, who has 19 caps for Argentina, joined Betis on a permanent deal in April after spending the season on loan from Paris St-Germain. He made 45 appearances for the La Liga club in all competitions last season, scoring 16 goals.

Meanwhile, Spurs could be set to lose midfielder Christian Eriksen as the 27-year-old Denmark international is understood to want a fresh challenge after six years at White Hart Lane.

Eriksen was linked with a move to Manchester United, but they have ended their pursuit of him.

Tottenham have ended their interest in a loan move for Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49283542

fulhamben

Quote from: Burt on August 08, 2019, 04:27:26 PM
Ryan Sessegnon: Tottenham sign £25m Fulham winger

Tottenham have signed England Under-21 winger Ryan Sessegnon for £25m from Fulham on a five-year deal.

Spurs have an option to extend Sessegnon's contract by a year and the fee for the 19-year-old could rise to £30m with performance-related add-ons.

Midfielder Josh Onomah, 22, moves to Craven Cottage as part of the deal.

Tottenham are also expected to sign Real Betis and Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso on loan with an obligation to buy.

Lo Celso, who has 19 caps for Argentina, joined Betis on a permanent deal in April after spending the season on loan from Paris St-Germain. He made 45 appearances for the La Liga club in all competitions last season, scoring 16 goals.

Meanwhile, Spurs could be set to lose midfielder Christian Eriksen as the 27-year-old Denmark international is understood to want a fresh challenge after six years at White Hart Lane.

Eriksen was linked with a move to Manchester United, but they have ended their pursuit of him.

Tottenham have ended their interest in a loan move for Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49283542
how the hell is erikson only 27

David I

Poor Kid........ needs a label to identify left and right shoe?!!! (see big tag on his right boot)

BigbadBillyMcKinley

He won't play, his progress will be stunted and we'll still have Steven. So we've got the better deal imo
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

filham

If we actually got £25m plus Onomah then that seems a reasonably good deal by our standards and TK should have a pat on the back considering how difficult Spurs can be.

DevonFFC

Quote from: filham on August 08, 2019, 05:12:46 PM
If we actually got £25m plus Onomah then that seems a reasonably good deal by our standards and TK should have a pat on the back considering how difficult Spurs can be.

Potentially another £5m with add ons

Sgt Fulham

Thanks for the memories and good luck. Why did this have to go down to the last day though? My god we don't help ourselves.