News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sir Alex defends his fellow managers over DM, couple of thoughts...

Started by jarv, November 02, 2010, 04:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

1. Did he see the Wolves game?
2. Did he see Stoke players taking turns to kick Dembele out of the game.
3. Did he see any of the broken leg and red card incidents?

He is up to his tricks, trying to make friends with Stoke before they play manure. That way, he hopes to soften attitudes so they will not try to kick the cr@p out of his players.

On reflection, I think the rough play says more about Fulham. I believe a lot (or a few) managers think Fulham are still a soft touch and can be kicked off their game. Combine that with some appalling referee decisions and we get the captain's (absolutely correct) reaction.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: jarv on November 02, 2010, 04:08:16 PM
1. Did he see the Wolves game?
2. Did he see Stoke players taking turns to kick Dembele out of the game.
3. Did he see any of the broken leg and red card incidents?

He is up to his tricks, trying to make friends with Stoke before they play manure. That way, he hopes to soften attitudes so they will not try to kick the cr@p out of his players.

On reflection, I think the rough play says more about Fulham. I believe a lot (or a few) managers think Fulham are still a soft touch and can be kicked off their game. Combine that with some appalling referee decisions and we get the captain's (absolutely correct) reaction.

Well said. Ferguson is such a w**** when it comes to the media and everyone laps it up. Great manager, horrible person.

SmithyFFC

Who really give a sh*t what he thinks? We all know the truth about these teams, is that not enough?!
FTID

LBNo11

...sir red nose would be a great manager if he could get the current Torquay team to last a season in the premiership without getting relegated.

No money and we would see how great he is.

That aside, last night I heard an Ar$ene-al fan say that 'arry redkrapp was the most respected and honest managers in the league, I nearly crashed my car on the Tolworth roundabout laughing like a maniac. Just goes to show that if the media spout such bilge on a regular enough basis - people actually beleive it...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ImperialWhite

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 02, 2010, 04:54:21 PM
...sir red nose would be a great manager if he could get the current Torquay team to last a season in the premiership without getting relegated.

That aside, last night I heard an Ar$ene-al fan say that 'arry redkrapp was the most respected and honest managers in the league, I nearly crashed my car on the Tolworth roundabout laughing like a maniac. Just goes to show that if the media spout such bilge on a regular enough basis - people actually beleive it...

To be fair LB, I think his time with Abderdeen (the job before he took the United job) was very impressive. Under Alex Ferguson's guidance, the club won three league championships, one Dryborough Cup, four Scottish Cups, the European Cup Winner's Cup, the European Super Cup and a League Cup—all in the space of seven years (Wikipedia). I'm guessing his budget wasn't enormous then.

I'll report back on Torquay - I'm seeing them play Oxford United tonight (how embarrassing that I've lived in Oxford for over a year and have yet to see a game...)

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: ImperialWhite on November 02, 2010, 05:13:50 PM

To be fair LB, I think his time with Abderdeen (the job before he took the United job) was very impressive. Under Alex Ferguson's guidance, the club won three league championships, one Dryborough Cup, four Scottish Cups, the European Cup Winner's Cup, the European Super Cup and a League Cup—all in the space of seven years (Wikipedia). I'm guessing his budget wasn't enormous then.

I'll report back on Torquay - I'm seeing them play Oxford United tonight (how embarrassing that I've lived in Oxford for over a year and have yet to see a game...)

To be fair the Kassam is hardly a place that is worth visiting. Much preferred the Manor Ground - its where I went to see my first football match!

SmithyFFC

Surely not? Mr. Brown Paper Bag? Ohh dear.
FTID