https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Smith out of 2nd test and doubtful for 3rd

Started by sunburywhite, August 18, 2019, 12:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie_Fulham

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 20, 2019, 01:08:00 PM
Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on August 19, 2019, 07:49:24 AM
Joe Root is a CHEAT. Deserves another warner 1-2 combo on his chin for claiming his catch.

Reckon Smith will be right to play the third test so don't get your hopes up lads. And even if he does sit out, Marnus Loose-bus-change will come in to steer the ship. What a knock yesterday under all sorts of pressure!
You only pipe up on this board when there's something to say (usually slating England) and it's getting very boring.Think your'e on the wrong forum pal.
Is my banter upsetting you snowflake? Want me to find you a safe space to hide in?

bobbo

You're an amateur Aussie I haven't even started on you yet nor has mince .
You'll be hiding on the floor very similar to your cheating hero smithy.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Joe Root is a CHEAT. Deserves another warner 1-2 combo on his chin for claiming his catch.

Reckon Smith will be right to play the third test so don't get your hopes up lads. And even if he does sit out, Marnus Loose-bus-change will come in to steer the ship. What a knock yesterday under all sorts of pressure!
You only pipe up on this board when there's something to say (usually slating England) and it's getting very boring.Think your'e on the wrong forum pal.

He is on the wrong planet for all the reasons you have stated.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on August 20, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

Is my banter upsetting you snowflake? Want me to find you a safe space to hide in?

Aussie Fulham, please behave yourself, your manners are atrocious.
Your banter is not banter, it's juvenile bigoted delinquency of Biblical Proportions.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Roberty

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy