watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall Game on 'Sky Sports Red Button'

Started by KeenCottager, August 20, 2019, 07:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenCottager

Does anyone know if you can access this via Virgin TV Anywhere? I have the normal Sky Sports Channels

gang

It is advertised on Virgin but if you have sky sports channels you should have the red button access on your remote.

fcfulham55

Wonder if it can be recorded? Via red button.

Hhmm . Guessing not.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Roberty

These are the only channels showing it

International      fulhamfctv, iFollow
Ireland              Sky Sports Red Button, SKY GO Extra
United Kingdom      SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports Red Button
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Wall of White

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 20, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

Hhmm . Guessing not.

The option to record is showing on my Sky Box

Baston White

Sky Sports Football (Channel 403) are now showing all midweek Championship games live via the red button option.
Any of the games can be recorded.
Fulham's games against Millwall tomorrow night and Reading on Tuesday 1st October are available to watch / record.
These are additional to our televised games against Cardiff and West Brom on Sky Main Event (Channel 401).

SP

The few times I've watched matches on the Red Button they've looked more like an old VHS video in terms of picture quality.  I think I need a new TV.  With an empty Riverside tomorrow it'll look really odd.

davew

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 20, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

Hhmm . Guessing not.
Don´t think you can record anything that can be accessed on the red button option?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Baston White on August 20, 2019, 03:09:26 PM
Sky Sports Football (Channel 403) are now showing all midweek Championship games live via the red button option.
Any of the games can be recorded.
Fulham's games against Millwall tomorrow night and Reading on Tuesday 1st October are available to watch / record.
These are additional to our televised games against Cardiff and West Brom on Sky Main Event (Channel 401).

Wow that´s a bonus if true and having checked yes it is, bring it on and well done Sky!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Andyb

Quote from: KeenCottager on August 20, 2019, 07:50:50 AM
Does anyone know if you can access this via Virgin TV Anywhere? I have the normal Sky Sports Channels

Instead of downloading virgin anywhere, download sky sports app. Click to login and press login via virgin. Fill details in and you can watch any sky sport channel on the go including red button.

Fernhurst

All the matches being played tonight are on the red button.

Decided to watch Derby v Bristol City.......... The dear old galloping major (Malone) made a massive cock- up inside his own box and gifted BC their second goal. We were very thankful  we received pretty penny for Scott........ a very good deal for us.

Derby County 0-2 Bristol City........ General play seen nothing to frighten the French.
Just as I type Jack Marriott gets one back for Derby 1-2 ------ 4 mins plus et to go.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

I Ronic

According to the Offal ( look at the match preview and scroll down half way) the game will be available to watch in all regions. I'm assuming that means here in the UK too.

JoelH5

I use my brothers loging to watch Sky Sports on my mobile. Is there a way I can still do this and get the game on the red button? Thanks
I was there, standing in the Putney end

rusty shackleford

Midweek matches are only available through these channels and cannot be watched with a NOW TV pass and are also not available in Sky pubs.

boooooooo

Andyb

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 21, 2019, 09:27:32 AM
I use my brothers loging to watch Sky Sports on my mobile. Is there a way I can still do this and get the game on the red button? Thanks

See what i wrote above

JoelH5

Quote from: Andyb on August 21, 2019, 11:23:58 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on August 21, 2019, 09:27:32 AM

See what i wrote above

I did see that but I don't get the Virgin bit. Sorry if im being dumb.. He has a Sky account not Virign so I don't have Virgin login details

JoelH5

It says this on their site so I think you can log in as usual "Sky Sports Football customers can also see each match streamed live on the Sky Sports app - simply sign in with your Sky iD to view and make sure you have the latest version of the app."

FFC1987

If you have skysports on your virgin account, you can simply go through the sky sports app (on your phone), click on the game and 'watch on [insert channel] then it will ask you to login to a sky account, but underneath, there is options for Virgin accounts, you click on that, put in your virgin account and it should just open the match up for you. I use my father in laws virgin login which has skysports to do this and has always worked.

KeenCottager

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 21, 2019, 12:37:10 PM
If you have skysports on your virgin account, you can simply go through the sky sports app (on your phone), click on the game and 'watch on [insert channel] then it will ask you to login to a sky account, but underneath, there is options for Virgin accounts, you click on that, put in your virgin account and it should just open the match up for you. I use my father in laws virgin login which has skysports to do this and has always worked.

Thanks man.

Definitely works for 'Red Button' / match choice?

FFC1987

Quote from: KeenCottager on August 21, 2019, 01:32:40 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on August 21, 2019, 12:37:10 PM

Thanks man.

Definitely works for 'Red Button' / match choice?

Yeh, so last night, in the skysports app, there usually a spotlight one, and a little arrow underneath for 'show more' click on that and it shows you all the games available. If it helps, the whole block was red and the drop down arrow was white.