watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR : Joel Wilson's Ashes 2019 Thread

Started by Ruislip Ray, August 22, 2019, 10:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

Lol. First balll second session. The rot continues. Oh dear.

Woolly Mammoth

Where's that bottle of Brandy I have put away for times like this. I hope Aussie fulham has fallen asleep on a park bench somewhere, as he is going to give me enormous stick of epic proportions.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

the nutflush

8 down. Headingley sounds like a library.

Woolly Mammoth

67 all out. Bring back the noose.

Never forget your Roots.

the nutflush

I thought this pitch was supposed to flatten out? Lol.

Aussie_Fulham

Those whinging poms who were crying about the rain yesterday would probably give their left nut for it to return right about now.

We'll probably make a ton of runs now after what we had to endure in the first innings. Just need to make 100 and we'll all but retain the Ashes. How good Wooly Mammoth!!!

Rj Fulham

Well fair to say this thread has backfired spectacularly  064.gif

Aussie_Fulham

Lovely touch by us this session wearing black armbands to mourn the death of English cricket. Headingley fittingly as quiet as a funeral at the minute. RIP

Slaphead in Qatar

I'm very happy seeing England getting thrashed. There is no way that they should have been allowed to fast track Jofra into the team.

Slaphead in Qatar

As for joe root - he's not fit to tie up Virat Kohlis shoelaces.

Aussie_Fulham

Lead up to 152 now. Will be time to declare shortly so we can bowl the UN out in the last session of today's play, giving our lads 3 days off to get on the piss in Mykonos and celebrate retaining the Ashes.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on August 23, 2019, 02:15:23 PM
Those whinging poms who were crying about the rain yesterday would probably give their left nut for it to return right about now.

We'll probably make a ton of runs now after what we had to endure in the first innings. Just need to make 100 and we'll all but retain the Ashes. How good Wooly Mammoth!!!

Why aren't you in bed. No worries, Fair doos, i shall give credit where it's due, when it's due. But I am not going to give credit to cheating cry baby Aussies.

Never forget your Roots.

Aussie_Fulham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 23, 2019, 03:16:25 PM

Why aren't you in bed. No worries, Fair doos, i shall give credit where it's due, when it's due. But I am not going to give credit to cheating cry baby Aussies.
I'm not in bed because I couldn't  dream of us being in such a dominant position as what we are at the moment.

Twig

"As what we are....", is that what passes as Aussie grammar?

Twig

But perhaps we were a bit premature with any triumphalism!  Fair play, the Aussie bowling today was excellent (made to look even better by some poor stroke selection from the English "batsmen").

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on August 23, 2019, 03:20:26 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 23, 2019, 03:16:25 PM

I'm not in bed because I couldn't  dream of us being in such a dominant position as what we are at the moment.

It's a bloody nightmare this end sport.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Twig on August 23, 2019, 03:30:38 PM
But perhaps we were a bit premature with any triumphalism!  Fair play, the Aussie bowling today was excellent (made to look even better by some poor stroke selection from the English "batsmen").

Yes, yes and thrice yes.

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

The game is not over yet.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Mince n Tatties

How can a test side be bowled out for 67.
Wimps.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 23, 2019, 03:02:44 PM
As for joe root - he's not fit to tie up Virat Kohlis shoelaces.
Not a test captain in my book.
Don't know why Hampshire captain James Vince
Isn't in the side.