https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Nottingham Forest

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 24, 2019, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Nottingham Forest today is as follows

Tabby

Exactly the same team sheet three games in a row is pretty surprising. Not even a change in subs.

Nero

Quote from: Tabby on August 24, 2019, 02:20:42 PM
Exactly the same team sheet three games in a row is pretty surprising. Not even a change in subs.

not really winning team early season they arent going to be tired, would think he will rest them against Southampton in the cup

bog

Good to see the same line up. There will be many changes for the Saints game as we play Colin way on Friday eve. COYW!  049:gif

092.gif

davew

Quote from: bog on August 24, 2019, 02:29:44 PM
Good to see the same line up. There will be many changes for the Saints game as we play Colin way on Friday eve. COYW!  049:gif

092.gif
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on August 24, 2019, 02:29:44 PM

092.gif

:plus one:

Come on you Whites   049:gif.  049:gif.  049:gif  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Singding

First of all I just want to say that there's no guarantee a different line up would have won, but I'm stunned that he was foolish enough to play the same team less than three days ago (evening kick off on Wednesday)! Hearing people say it's early on in the season makes no sense to me, if you've played a full match or near enough a full match you're gonna need at least four days rest to be fully up and at 'em. Also I think it sends out a bad message to the players not starting. This is a marathon, not a sprint, just look how much Guardiola rotates. I think both Reid & Reed should have got starts. Anyway, still early days and I'm convinced we can challenge to be champions. COYW