watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our 'fans' lack of support for Christie today

Started by Chesh, August 24, 2019, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

Could you imagine  this board if christie had made that mistake for their 2nd goal .

By the way im not saying i want sess to get grief coz we all make mistakes

absenteeism

Christie is a terrible player. Another black mark against the Tony Khan model.

Threw Jokanovic under the bus after his dire performance against Arsenal last season.

A terrible player who brings more hassle than he is worth

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: absenteeism on August 25, 2019, 07:01:59 PM
Christie is a terrible player. Another black mark against the Tony Khan model.

Threw Jokanovic under the bus after his dire performance against Arsenal last season.

A terrible player who brings more hassle than he is worth

Yes terrible player,that's why he gets picked for Ireland...
What hassle does he bring?

Bonzo the mad dog

In today's Sunday Times Brian Glanville has marked every Fulham player either a 5 or 6, except Christie who has been awarded a 2.  Unbelievable.

Tabby

Quote from: Bonzo the mad dog on August 25, 2019, 08:01:07 PM
In today's Sunday Times Brian Glanville has marked every Fulham player either a 5 or 6, except Christie who has been awarded a 2.  Unbelievable.

Have no idea what Christie did to be rated so poorly. He didn't do a lot, but he didn't make any mistakes either.

Fernhurst

Is there any Jim Langley footage available to give him some pointers?

I have some,,, never before seen by anyone....... 1962 v Everton. A teenage Fernhurst has to move to allow Jim his run up before launching his flying bomb to the back post where an eager Stan Brown slams it in to win the match 1-0 and frustrate the table topping Evertonians.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Its a substitute rating that's why,he was only
on in the 87th minute.

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 26, 2019, 07:50:16 AM

Its a substitute rating that's why,he was only
on in the 87th minute.
I think that is complete  rubbish when you consider he was on for another eight minutes extra time. It's just a blatent score againt someone he doesn't like.
Just the views of a long term fan

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 25, 2019, 09:53:06 PM

I have some,,, never before seen by anyone....... 1962 v Everton. A teenage Fernhurst has to move to allow Jim his run up before launching his flying bomb to the back post where an eager Stan Brown slams it in to win the match 1-0 and frustrate the table topping Evertonians.

I was there! I was there!  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif

092.gif

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on August 26, 2019, 08:44:19 AM
Quote from: Fernhurst on August 25, 2019, 09:53:06 PM

I was there! I was there!  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif

092.gif

Great day wasn't it Captain? First game without The Maestro who had suffered bad injuries in a car crash in Blackpool.
32,000 at that game including us!
Everton soooooo upset, top of the League after spending an eye watering £250,000 assembling their team.

As you can tell, memorable day for me.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.