https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds and Swansea

Started by JoelH5, August 25, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 27, 2019, 06:26:01 AM
Jimsbeerbelly....I'm giving T R F a few days to respond,if not gladly.😊
And the bet is top 2 automatic, not play offs.

I think Fulham will get automatic promotion, so wouldn't bet on Leeds making it. But even if Leeds fail at the end, i'm sure i will blame either injuries (like Barry Douglas last season) or exhaustion from have a fast paced style with a small squad, so even if Leeds failed at the end again i won't blame mental. I actually think Leeds will lose points towards the end of the season due to exhaustaion, but with a bigger squad that will happen later this season and do automatic promotion is likely.

Maccy91

With Leeds & Swansea playing this weekend i really think cardiff is a must win. Some people think its too early in the season for 'must win' games but that has never made any sense to me, you get the same amount of points for wins losses & drawers at the start of the season as the end. With leeds or swansea gaurenteed to drop points these are the moments we have to gain ground to keep ourselves in the automatic promotion mindset. As much as id like to think leeds will bottle it (my in laws are leeds fans) at some point they wont, and with their current coach and squad i think this year might be the year they could run away with it, any chance to gain on them should be grabbed with both hands.