https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Southampton

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 27, 2019, 06:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your steam to face Southampton in tonight's Carabao Cup is as follows

Old Man Jenkins

Interesting team! Glad to see O'reilly and De La Torre both getting starts. Slightly disappointing that Bryan has been selected in the team. Feel that is the area across the back 4 we have the least cover for.

copthornemike

Overall a very weak team, including the bench, so obviously prioritising for Cardiff on Friday.
Bit disappointing if I am being honest
Kevin McDonald is the surprising choice - demonstrates how weak we are if injuries to our CBS occur during the season!

bog

Whatever happens COYW!  049:gif

092.gif

Matt10

Wow, I'd love to watch this one. Taylor-Crossdale in as well. This is his chance. Hopefully he makes it happen. Anyone know of any streams?

Tabby

Wonder if Ayite and Kebano are on the way out based on this. You'd think this would be the fixture for them to prove themselves.

copthornemike

Quote from: Tabby on August 27, 2019, 07:01:57 PM
Wonder if Ayite and Kebano are on the way out based on this. You'd think this would be the fixture for them to prove themselves.
My thoughts as well with Odoi not starting and Kevin starting as a CB!

Milo

Why on Earth is Odoi not playing?

Would've liked to see him play CM instead of Johansen! Perhaps second half he will? I bet he would make a good CM.

Tabby

Odoi will probably come on in the second half. He has been out for a while so he is likely being eased into play again.

davew

Quote from: Milo on August 27, 2019, 07:12:21 PM
Why on Earth is Odoi not playing?

Would've liked to see him play CM instead of Johansen! Perhaps second half he will? I bet he would make a good CM.
He has been injured, been well publicised, a good CM, don´t think so!! Versatile maybe but not that versatile!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Interesting that the bookies have seriously changed the match odds since the teams were announced, we are 3/1 to win now, I would want 10/1.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Spirit of 2000

Soton side pretty strong as well

love4ffc

Agree with Matt10, really wish they would have put this on FFCTV. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bobby01

Quote from: Matt10 on August 27, 2019, 07:00:55 PM
Wow, I'd love to watch this one. Taylor-Crossdale in as well. This is his chance. Hopefully he makes it happen. Anyone know of any streams?

Surprised he is in Matt, he played against Stoke the other day.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Matt10

Quote from: bobby01 on August 27, 2019, 07:55:17 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on August 27, 2019, 07:00:55 PM

Surprised he is in Matt, he played against Stoke the other day.

Yeah, I am too. Would be great to see him. I love his attitude as soon as he signed, said he wanted to make first team right away. Good story.

Matt10

Quote from: love4ffc on August 27, 2019, 07:44:06 PM
Agree with Matt10, really wish they would have put this on FFCTV.

Make the magic happen, Don

FulhamKC

No Fabri either. Must be on his way out.