watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attendance tonight

Started by Southcoastffc, August 27, 2019, 09:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

8467.... well done those who went.  Too far for me tonight after a hot humid day down here but I am impressed that Leeds v Stoke (2 all at FT, after Stoke led 2 nil at HT) attracted over 30,000!  Love 'em or hate 'em, Leeds have terrific support.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Robbie

Nothing about Leeds should impress anyone. Horrible club.

Nero

Leeds fans are just getting giddy as usual ever year becuase they have had a good start

DevonFFC

If I lived 20 mins from the ground, sat at home in the doll and the tax payers paid for my season ticket- I would go to the game like the other 29,999 fans

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 27, 2019, 10:17:15 PM
If I lived 20 mins from the ground, sat at home in the doll and the tax payers paid for my season ticket- I would go to the game like the other 29,999 fans

What's your blow up dolls name....Hilda😊

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 27, 2019, 10:27:21 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on August 27, 2019, 10:17:15 PM

What's your blow up dolls name....Hilda😊

Who is Dolly ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Quote from: Robbie on August 27, 2019, 10:02:27 PM
Nothing about Leeds should impress anyone. Horrible club.

Agree totally in fact they are just behind Liverpool  :54:

Chesh

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 27, 2019, 09:47:24 PM
8467.... well done those who went.  Too far for me tonight after a hot humid day down here but I am impressed that Leeds v Stoke (2 all at FT, after Stoke led 2 nil at HT) attracted over 30,000!  Love 'em or hate 'em, Leeds have terrific support.
Leeds do have good support, but why the need to state it as relatively fantastic?

Two questions: what is the population of the city of Leeds, and how many professional football clubs does it have?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

stokesy

population of Leeds is about 800,000 and 1 football team and 1 rugby league team.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: stokesy on August 28, 2019, 07:27:25 PM
population of Leeds is about 800,000 and 1 football team and 1 rugby league team.

So a pretty crap support then. Considering there isn't that much to do in Leeds as well.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Southcoastffc

Clearly I am the only one in step 🙃😉
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Chesh

Quote from: stokesy on August 28, 2019, 07:27:25 PM
Thanks Stokesy, but it was a rhetorical question to illustrate why it is no surprise that Leeds are the best supported team in the division
Made in Hammersmith (1968)