watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have a couple of spare tickets for Aston Villa

Started by Fulham71, November 03, 2010, 11:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham71

I wondered if someone could shed some light on where to sell them as I want them to go to a Genuine Fan !!

I have emailed the club but have had no reply from them.

Thanks

Paul

K33NY

ME want!!! I wanna go watch Fulham!!!! sadly I dont have money to travel to England and watch Fulham play..... :(

LBNo11

....Paul, 'Admin' who owns this site was looking for a spare, I will call him and he may contact you via a private message - and we will see what 'develops'.. :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

i think ive just sorted admin a tcket..  but give him a call  he might want more than 1...

Fulham71

No worries pleas
Quote from: mrska on November 03, 2010, 11:44:13 AM
i think ive just sorted admin a tcket..  but give him a call  he might want more than 1...
No worries please let me know thanks Paul

deadmouse

any chance  of a tic lads ? i be in the lion befor the game..

LBNo11

...marvellous - I now have a spare - and no shady1 to give it to, available to friends.

WARNING: Sitting near LBNo11 can seriously damage your ears...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 05, 2010, 09:17:42 PM
...marvellous - I now have a spare - and no shady1 to give it to, available to friends.

WARNING: Sitting near LBNo11 can seriously damage your ears...

Sitting in the next block whilst losing to Liverpool is bad enough, my ears are still hurting.

LBNo11

...ha-ha! I remember that, KCat, Big Mamma, You and I - the only Fulham fans singing in the Stevenage Road stand who were Fulham that day...

SING UP SPENCE..!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 05, 2010, 09:36:54 PM
...ha-ha! I remember that, KCat, Big Mamma, You and I - the only Fulham fans singing in the Stevenage Road stand who were Fulham that day...

SING UP SPENCE..!
Not sure what;s happening with the ticket i'm trying to get rid of for the Yank, i think Robin Gadd, might be having it (Fletch is meant to let me know) but i think there might be others who may take it of your hands. If fletch rings me and says he's still looking for more i'll let you know.

Fulham71

LBNo11

...right, I'm off to the match - to meet the class of '54, Motown & wadey and maybe Nick The Swede. I have a ticket still available - those who know me please call if someone you trust wants to come.

Fulham71, good luck with your sale - you could use the selling point that the alternative is standing sitting next to me.

"We Are The Whites"