watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team spirit looks good

Started by Skatzoffc, August 29, 2019, 11:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

Good work from Mawson and Knock to console Sess after the 2nd goal against Forest last weekend.
Good to see.

We win as a team, we lose as a team.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Whitesideup

Agreed. But we cannot afford to make defensive errors of this kind. It was our undoing last season. However, you are right; a player does not make these mistakes deliberately and having a go at them can only make things worse, so it's good the team stick together.

ScalleysDad

Everything crossed but the team ethos is an integral part of the rebuild and thus far SP seems to have got a good balance. Results are going to go up and down all season but the big test is going to be a couple of shocking performances on the bounce or something like one point out of nine. Personally I think SP and his coaching team have the right tools and temperament this time round.

bobby01

Tbh I had always thought Knockaert was a solo glory hunter player. How wrong was I he seems to be a great teammate, always first to congratulate a goal even if he has to sprint 50 yards to get there, and as you say the consoling words to sess show what a decent fella he is.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SuffolkWhite

Team spirit is 50% of any team otherwise you have players who wont fight for each other. SP has it right at the mo.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

KJS

It's certainly better than the team spirit on this board🙄

Woolly Mammoth

I would imagine SP has made a considerable effort to mend any fractures there may have been in the dressing room, as he probably knows more that anyone how important team spirit is,  and recruiting characters and winners like Arter and Knockaert has cemented and consolidated that issue. They look a happier team, which hopefully will stand them in good stead tonight.
Fulham and Cardiff's styles and systems of play are like chalk and cheese. So it will be a quite a test for both teams. We must try and commence the match on the front foot, as they are vulnerable.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: KJS on August 30, 2019, 11:19:59 AM
It's certainly better than the team spirit on this board🙄

Get out of it! It's all  :HD: :yay: :wine: :blow candles: 082.gif :beer: on here  :005:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"