News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The sooner Hodgson loses his job the better because......

Started by CULTUREVULTURE, November 04, 2010, 07:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CULTUREVULTURE

until he does he will always be linked with our best players. Hangeland today , who next.

White Noise

Yes, another good reason why its in Fulham's interests that he fails.

Hangeland gives the impression he will stay with Fulham unless given a very good reason to leave. Hodgson looks like being the only manager that he might move to work with again but, fickle environment that the Premiership is, I could see Hodgson struggling to get back into it if Liverpool let him go.

Hangeland is 29 and will have been with us 3 years come January. He will be 32 when his current deal runs out and I think the longer he stays the longer he is likely to stay beyond that.

A significant factor in keeping him happy will probably be down to Sparky being able to keep the best players of the current squad together and bring in quality additions. If Schwarzer or Aaron Hughes left then playing at Fulham might be a very different experience for Brede but he seems like the sort of honest, unshowy player who would probably just get his head down and adapt.

I also think Murphy is a significant factor in why the current squad are so happy and well bonded. He is the sort of wise head who will be good at making players feel valued and part of things.

AlFayedsChequebook

I dont think that Liverpool need another centre back - they have Agger, Skertel and Kyriakgos, not to mention Carragher who has just singed a contract extension.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on November 04, 2010, 09:34:22 AM
I dont think that Liverpool need another centre back - they have Agger, Skertel and Kyriakgos, not to mention Carragher who has just singed a contract extension.

:hook:
First three ........... exactly why they need another defender. Carragher. To what tune ?  javascript:void(0);

JBH

Liverpool could not afford Brede and from what I've heard he wont leave the London Area  :028:

finnster01

Quote from: JBH on November 04, 2010, 10:01:11 AM
...from what I've heard he wont leave the London Area  :028:
That can't be true, I could swear I saw him play at Stoke  :hook:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

Napoli just took the lead at Anfield.

Maybe we don't have to wait very long...

That useless Dane Paulson making a dogs dinner again. Another fantastic Hodgson acquisition along with Koncheski...

Din, ding, my old naval ears hears the bells ringing already :wine:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SmithyFFC

Quote from: finnster01 on November 04, 2010, 10:23:26 AM
Quote from: JBH on November 04, 2010, 10:01:11 AM
...from what I've heard he wont leave the London Area  :028:
That can't be true, I could swear I saw him play at Stoke  :hook:

Really? I didn't!
FTID