watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker and this team.

Started by alfulham, September 22, 2019, 01:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

The most telling comment on this thread is for all ability of knoc and cav they tend not to supply chances to mitro,also rarely put balls in from the byline and it seems the full backs don't push on when they cut inside.

Jim©

Quote from: alfulham on September 23, 2019, 04:59:22 PM
I do not agree. You can give a manager the best team in the world but if he does not know what he is doing then the team will fail.
I don't think we have a worse team than Leeds, Swansea, Notts forest, WBA & QPR. We can play these teams off the park but we can't beat them because SP has not the experience to win matches. I have been to all the home matches this season and we have been fortunate to win some of them apart from Millwall didn't turn up. Any manager in this division would love to work with this team and make them win matches. I am sorry its not our team, its a collection of poor management and naivety of SP as a rookie manager.

Id suggest that he does know what he's doing. 2 defeats (one of these down to great GK and a blind ref) and the other a first day eye opener after relegation do not lead me to think that SP has shown poor management. You say you've been to all the home games and we were fortunate to win "some" of them. Well we've won 2 at home haven't we? Millwall and Blackburn.
There seems a growing swell of opinion that this season is over before it's begun and I consider that almost insane after the 8 matches we've seen.