Preston NE
3-3
Bristol City
Swansea
1-1
Reading

WhiteJC

Parker pleased to return to winning ways

Fulham manager Scott Parker admitted to a sense of relief after the Whites ended a five-match winless run by beating Wigan Athletic at Craven Cottage last night.

His side had to be patient, waiting until after half-time for the breakthrough against the Latics despite dominating the contest. Two fine strikes from Joe Bryan and skipper Tom Cairney sealed the victory and Parker feels that the result was crucial In getting Fulham back on track.

I think everyone was relieved. I was relieved on the side, along with the coaches. Certainly the players, and I think the fans were as well. I think over the last few weeks the results haven't been there, but performances certainly have. We have probably played better over the course of the last few weeks and not got the results.

I think the result was key tonight obviously, and the second goal going in probably just took that edginess off us. And I understand that. We have been wounded over the last few weeks and when you have sucker punches like we have over the last few weeks it has an effect. And certainly it has had an effect on the players and it probably had an effect on the crowd at times. But the players were superb tonight and it's a good result.

Every team that has come here has set their stall out and been very resilient in their work and been difficult to break down. We have worked all week on moving the ball and trying to get more balls into the box and keeping the tempo high. I felt we did that well tonight, against a good side.

In the last few weeks, we have gone 1-0 up and probably sat off it a little bit and given the team a bit more impetus to come at us and we have paid the price for that.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2019/09/parker-pleased-to-return-to-winning-ways/

WhiteJC

Fulham U21 tickets – book for Tuesday's Leasing.com Trophy tie!
Ticket information for the upcoming Leasing.com Trophy tie at Stadium MK...

Under-18s can watch Tuesday's Leasing.com Trophy tie with Fulham Under-21s for just £1 while adult tickets are priced at only £5.
MK Dons take on the Cottagers this Tuesday evening looking for their second successive win in the competition. Kick-off is at 7.45pm.
Tickets are priced at just £5 adults and £1 under-18s, with seating in the clubRed area of Stadium MK. Please note, there will be no clubRed benefits for this fixture.

To book tickets click HERE, visit the Box Office at Stadium MK or call 0333 200 5343.
Full ticket details:
PRICES
clubRed
Adults: £5
Under-18s: £1
Please note, there will be no clubRed benefits for this fixture.
BUY
To book tickets click HERE, visit the Box Office at Stadium MK or call 0333 200 5343. Tickets will be available to buy right up until kick-off.

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2019/september/fulham-u21-tickets--book-for-tuesdays-leasing.com-trophy-tie/

WhiteJC

Fulham fans will love Anthony Knockaert's latest message following win over Wigan

Fulham earned a much-needed three points as they comfortably saw off Wigan Athletic by two goals to nil at Craven Cottage on Friday evening.

Goals from Joe Bryan and a stunning strike from distance by Tom Cairney saw the Cottagers end their poor run of form heading into the game.

They had previously not won in their last five matches in all competitions, but Scott Parker has every reason to be pleased with his side's performance on the night.

Fulham's Anthony Knockaert took to Instagram following the win, and praised the club's supporters for their support in the win over the Latics.

Knockaert has started his time with Fulham positively, and already has two goals and an assist to his name for the Cottagers, who will be keen to make an immediate return back into the Premier League at the first time of asking.

Scott Parker's side will have to deal with the weight of expectation, as they were one of the pre-season favourites to win promotion.

They are next in action in midweek when they travel to the Madejski Stadium to take on Reading, who are struggling to find some form at the early stages of this year's campaign.

The Verdict:

He's going to be a crucial player for the Cottagers this season.

I would even go as far as saying that Fulham have got the best attacking options available to them in the Championship this term, and Parker's side have a real chance of making a swift return to the Premier League.

If they can find some consistency in their results, then supporters have every reason to believe that they'll win promotion.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fulham-fans-will-love-anthony-knockaerts-latest-message-following-win-over-wigan/

WhiteJC

Craven Cottage Tours

Craven Cottage Tours are back, and you can go behind the scenes at the historic ground of London's original football club!

The tour, which commences outside the Johnny Haynes Statue on Stevenage Road, takes you to all the key locations around the ground including the home and away dressing rooms, the press room, our new fan-inspired bar, The Flag – showcasing memorable moments from Fulham's past - as well as the historic Cottage itself!

Tours will recommence at 2pm on Tuesday 1st October and supporters can view the full list of tour dates here.

Adults can secure their spot on the tour for £15, with juniors priced at £12 and under 5's free of charge. You can also take advantage of a special Family Package, with 2 adults and 2 kids just £45.

Fans can book their space online, by emailing [email protected] or by calling 0203 841 9053.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/september/29/craven-cottage-tours